Manage your TrueNAS fleet all from one place
- Storage Fleet Dashboard
- Single Sign-on to all TrueNAS Systems
- TrueNAS SCALE Cluster Management
- Customized Alerts and Reports
- Rapid Fault Management and Diagnosis
- Real-Time Data Collection and Analysis
- Predictive Analytics to Maximize Uptime
- Team-Based 24×7 Operations
- Enterprise Security with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Audit
- Manage Systems Locally or from the Cloud
TrueCommand is a ZFS-aware solution allowing you to set custom alerts on statistics like ARC usage or pool capacity and ensuring storage uptime and future planning. TrueCommand also identifies and pinpoints errors on drives or vdevs (RAID groups), saving you valuable time when resolving issues.
Use TrueCommand Cloud – Software as a Service
TrueCommand Cloud is a secure and easy-to-use cloud service. Each TrueCommand instance is hosted by iXsystems® in a private cloud and uses WireGuard VPN technology to secure communications with each NAS system and with each user or storage admin.
Download the self-hosted TrueCommand Container
To fetch/use these images, run the following:
docker pull ixsystems/truecommand
docker run --detach -v "[hostdirectory]:/data" -p [portnumber]:80 -p [sslportnumber]:443 ixsystems/truecommand
Where the “[hostdirectory]” should point to some persistent directory on the host to use as the long-lived data directory for the container.
Checking the status of the running containers
This will also return which port numbers on the local host get redirected to the TrueCommand container
Stopping the container
docker stop [container ID]
The username and password for the VM images are both “truecommand”
TrueCommand software is free to manage up to 50 drives without a license. It can be deployed as a Docker container or as a VM. After installing, licenses to expand TrueCommand drive count may be purchased from the iXsystems account portal. Pricing is based on the number of drives and the support level required.
Recommended System Requirements
- Physical or virtual machine
- 4 GB RAM
- 80 GB storage
- Network access to NAS systems (Internet not required)
- FreeNAS or TrueNAS 11.2 or later