Getting more good LSI 9211-8i cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stux

MVP
That's well written I agree. But who wouldn't claim he is the best for promoting his business, right ? I am not saying it can't be true. All I am saying is I trust much more my fellows forum mates here ,than any advertisement I can read on the internet. That's why I am asking YOU guys.:)

P.S. I've been around the block long enough to learn most of the bad practices on online vendors.

They go right back. The web page concurs with what I know of the history of computing.

Sure it's possible that they've been bought by scum...

What more do you want ;)

They go right back. The web page concurs with what I know of the history of computing.

Sure it's possible that they've been bought by scum...

What more do you want ;)

Just someone who actually use them to confirm it. That's all.

And also as additional I would like to know if they are no hassle returns and shipped properly. Don't want sensitive electronics in nylon-buble envelopes.

wblock

Documentation Engineer
Do you know more about them you can share ?
I am trying to determ if they are really official dealers for the major names as the y claim to be , or you were just lucky with your purchase ones or twise ?

I've bought a few small things from them, a processor, a motherboard, not much else. Yet now they send me expensive printed line sheets or flyers every few weeks. Their web site is not as nice as Newegg or B&H Photo, but okay if you already know what you want. I don't know what their return handling is like, never returned anything there.

I've bought a few small things from them, a processor, a motherboard, not much else. Yet now they send me expensive printed line sheets or flyers every few weeks. Their web site is not as nice as Newegg or B&H Photo, but okay if you already know what you want. I don't know what their return handling is like, never returned anything there.

Thanks a lot for sharing that.
I don't care about the "impressive" web site , as long as the people and their business practices are impressive. I bought a lot of stuff from ebiz , their web was nice , but when I bought a non working PSU for $300 and they charge me restocking fee and other fees to take it back , then I realize what kind of people I am wasting my money on.

gpsguy

I've ordered stuff from them a number of times and have never had a problem. I live about 150 miles away, so shipping is often less than what Newegg, etc. might cost me.

All I am saying is I trust much more my fellows forum mates here ,than any advertisement I can read on the internet.

I've ordered stuff from them a number of times and have never had a problem. I live about 150 miles away, so shipping is often less than what Newegg, etc. might cost me.

That's cool. I am also perhaps save on shipping since IL to OH is much closer that IL-CA. I I usually get the cool computer stuff shipped from CA, I guest cause that's where the "grow" like Supermicro's computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.