[Release Thread] SAB / SB / CP / HP / Maraschino / LL / Gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Sabnzbd / SickBeard / CouchPotato / Headphones / Maraschino / LazyLibrarian / Gamez - Release Thread

INFO
This thread is for..
-posting new releases
-maintaining a list of known bugs
-reporting issues related to the plugins
-asking for new features

This thread is not for..
-support or issues with the actually programs being run

For setup or configuration help check our support thread - http://forums.freenas.org/showthread.php?10686-Support-Thread-SAB-SB-CP-HP-Maraschino-LL-Gamez
For more general help you can check the program's forum on the internet. (Some of these only have a thread in the Sabnzbd forum.)

DOWNLOADS
64bit - http://freenas.synergames.com//browse.php?action=browse&userid=7&folder=amd64/FreeNAS8
source - post or PM me your public key and I'll give you git access

THANKS
Craysh - PBI hosting
Those who have dontated - Me and my future wife appreciate it.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
TODOLIST
- backup / restore your program's 'data' folder from the FreeNAS webgui
- 32bit versions
- add 7zip to sabnzbd (once version 8 of sabnzbd is released)

KNOW ISSUES

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Version 1.1

CHANGES

- dropped sickbeard anime branch (you can always change your branch by changing you /usr/pbi/sickbeard-`uname -m`/Sickbeard folder to a different branch's source files)

- dropped 32bit support for now until I have a good way to test it

- removed all external links outside of the plugin's directory, everything is handled by changing the PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variables

- fixed up bugs in maraschino's shutdown code

- added ffmpeg to headphones for transcoding

- added LazyLibrarian and Gamez Plugins

ShaharHD

Dabbler
SB v1.1.1 start/stop bug

Verfied to exist also in v1.1

unable to start the service from the WebGUI
(even after adding
Code:
sickbeard_enabled="YES"
to the rc.conf in /etc/ in the jail)

starting the service manually -
Code:
service sickbeard start
produce no errors and the service starts correctly (then I'm able to stop it from the GUI).

Upon reboot, even if the SB service was running before the reboot, the jail will fail to start the service, and it has to be done manually via the shell again.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
If you could have a section on the first post of this thread linking to the latest version and the date it was released that would be very helpful. I've never tried to use any of these because I couldn't figure out what version was what and how it correlated to the releases from the given companies.. For instance CouchPotato version is 2.0.4 and yet 1.1 I think(again.. never was completely sure) was the newest.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Verfied to exist also in v1.1

unable to start the service from the WebGUI
(even after adding
Code:
sickbeard_enabled="YES"
to the rc.conf in /etc/ in the jail)

starting the service manually -
Code:
service sickbeard start
produce no errors and the service starts correctly (then I'm able to stop it from the GUI).

Upon reboot, even if the SB service was running before the reboot, the jail will fail to start the service, and it has to be done manually via the shell again.

I just tested it on my system and couldn't reproduce the bug with v1.1.1
You might want to uninstall / reinstall and make sure your /etc/rc.conf is clear of references of sickbeard

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
If you could have a section on the first post of this thread linking to the latest version and the date it was released that would be very helpful. I've never tried to use any of these because I couldn't figure out what version was what and how it correlated to the releases from the given companies.. For instance CouchPotato version is 2.0.4 and yet 1.1 I think(again.. never was completely sure) was the newest.

The downloads link only has the latest version on it.

I'm confused what you mean? Latest version of my plugins is 1.1 across th board. Program version is irrelevant as these all update within the program (with the exception of sabnzbd)

ShaharHD

Dabbler
I just tested it on my system and couldn't reproduce the bug with v1.1.1
You might want to uninstall / reinstall and make sure your /etc/rc.conf is clear of references of sickbeard

Did a backup (i only need to copy back the data folder, right?), and installed v1.1.1 from scratch (deleted the old version).

now it works fine.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Did a backup (i only need to copy back the data folder, right?), and installed v1.1.1 from scratch (deleted the old version).

not it works fine.

Please see the support thread, backup + updating is covered there.

Tangu

Dabbler
This has nothing to do with these particular plugins.

Your short reply made me wonder if i was trying to install the right pbi, and the answer was no. I was trying to install sabnzbd into the plugins itself instead of the pbi of the jail plugins :(

I did get that error again :
/etc/rc.conf: 53: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
But solved it by removing bad line into the rc.conf

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Your short reply made me wonder if i was trying to install the right pbi, and the answer was no. I was trying to install sabnzbd into the plugins itself instead of the pbi of the jail plugins :(

I did get that error again :
/etc/rc.conf: 53: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
But solved it by removing bad line into the rc.conf

Nice =] yeah installing the plugins pbi is still a step I think could be automated more, but at least it's simpler than having to install a jail on the commandline.

ThomasDK81

Dabbler
TODOLIST
- backup / restore your program's 'data' folder from the FreeNAS webgui
The solution in the transmission plugin, where its possible to define a config dir, is really nice.
Via a mount point, I have the config etc. in my normal volume. This way the dir is easy to backup and it isn't delete if the jail is.

Scareh

Contributor

Jammie001

Cadet
Just a heads up, the maintainer of LazyLibrarian seems to have disappeared (His GitHub 404s). A guy called herman-rogers has taken up active development of LazyLibrarian (GitHub here) so the FreeNAS plugin will have to be updated so it's point at the right GitHub repo

mashymoo

Cadet
Hi guys,

i've installed the "jail" as required and i have managed to install the SABnzbd plugin but when i got to start it I get "Some error occurred" message at the top!?

I haven't set any mount points and im NOT using ZFS..... does this really make a difference??

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.