[Support Thread] SAB / SB / CP / HP / Maraschino / LL / Gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Sabnzbd / SickBeard / CouchPotato / Headphones / Maraschino / LazyLibrarian / Gamez - Support Thread

INFO
This thread is for..
-supporting the plugins that can be found here - http://forums.freenas.org/showthread.php?10685-Release-Thread-SAB-SB-CP-HP-Maraschino-LL-Gamez
-configuration and general questions about running these plugins
-collecting and indexing Frequently Asked Questions

Please check the FAQ and search this and the release thread before asking for help, thanks.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How should I setup my media folders?
A: http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=39693&viewfull=1#post39693

Q: How can I make it so all of my plugins show up on port 80?
A: http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=33445&viewfull=1#post33445

Q: How can I update to a new version of the plugin from an older version?
A: STOP! Dont update through the FreeNAS gui - http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=39155&viewfull=1#post39155 or http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=46803&viewfull=1#post46803

Q: How do I setup post processing for sickbeard / couchpotato / headphones / ect. ?
A: http://forums.freenas.org/showthread.php?6221-sabnzbd-sickbeard-couchpotato-pbi-s&p=35914#post35914 or http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=35912&viewfull=1#post35912

Q: How do I update SABnzbd?
A: http://forums.freenas.org/showthrea...ouchpotato-pbi-s&p=41479&viewfull=1#post41479

Feel free to add more complete/updated answers to the above questions, or state additional questions you think would be helpful. I'll periodically check this thread and update the FAQ.

Wolfeman0101

Patron
Also the link about backing up the data folders you say
Code:
cp /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-data-backup

But it should be
Code:
cp -R /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-data-backup

toddos

Contributor
Also the link about backing up the data folders you say
Code:
cp /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-data-backup

But it should be
Code:
cp -R /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-data-backup

-a is better. From the man page:

-a Archive mode. Same as -RpP.

and specifically, the -p option

-p Cause cp to preserve the following attributes of each source file
in the copy: modification time, access time, file flags, file mode,
user ID, and group ID, as allowed by permissions.

If the user ID and group ID cannot be preserved, no error message
is displayed and the exit value is not altered.

If the source file has its set-user-ID bit on and the user ID can-
not be preserved, the set-user-ID bit is not preserved in the
copy's permissions. If the source file has its set-group-ID bit on
and the group ID cannot be preserved, the set-group-ID bit is not
preserved in the copy's permissions. If the source file has both
its set-user-ID and set-group-ID bits on, and either the user ID or
group ID cannot be preserved, neither the set-user-ID nor set-
group-ID bits are preserved in the copy's permissions.

This way permissions should be preserved when copying to backup and back. Though of course it never hurts to run a "chown -R media:media /usr/pbi/sickbeard-`uname -m`/data", either.

Wolfeman0101

Patron
-a is better. From the man page:

and specifically, the -p option

This way permissions should be preserved when copying to backup and back. Though of course it never hurts to run a "chown -R media:media /usr/pbi/sickbeard-`uname -m`/data", either.

I was going to just make a post because I was working through it all and lost all my permissions. -a is best.

Also I wouldn't mv them back because you can accidentally overwrite all your settings.

Code:
service sabnzbd onestop

cp -a /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-data-backup

Then I just delete the plugin through the GUI because I was having issues using the update through the GUI. Then I add it back.

Code:
rm -r /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data/

cp -a /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-data-backup/* /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-`uname -m`/data

service sabnzbd onestart

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Wolfman or toddos, Mind making one generic post with all the update information pertainable to any of the plugins? Then I'll just switch out the link

Jammie001

Cadet
I decided to update headphones from 0.9 to 1.1 for ffmpeg support. I backed up my data file, delete the 0.9 plugin and installed the 1.1 plugin through the FreeNAS web GUI. However, when I try to start Headphones from the GUI or CLI it won't start. I get the the following error from the CLI. Any ideas?

Code:
jail# service headphones onestart
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/Headphones/Headphones.py", line 22, in <module>
    import headphones
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/Headphones/headphones/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
    import sqlite3
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/__init__.py", line 24, in <module>
    from dbapi2 import *
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 27, in <module>
    from _sqlite3 import *
ImportError: /usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/lib/libsqlite3.so.8: Undefined symbol "posix_fallocate"

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I decided to update headphones from 0.9 to 1.1 for ffmpeg support. I backed up my data file, delete the 0.9 plugin and installed the 1.1 plugin through the FreeNAS web GUI. However, when I try to start Headphones from the GUI or CLI it won't start. I get the the following error from the CLI. Any ideas?

Code:
jail# service headphones onestart
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/Headphones/Headphones.py", line 22, in <module>
    import headphones
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/Headphones/headphones/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
    import sqlite3
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/__init__.py", line 24, in <module>
    from dbapi2 import *
  File "/usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 27, in <module>
    from _sqlite3 import *
ImportError: /usr/pbi/headphones-amd64/lib/libsqlite3.so.8: Undefined symbol "posix_fallocate"

You might want to redownload it+reinstall it, I just tried installing it and it started just fine for me. Might be a corrupt download / unpackaging.
Though the error message may actually mean something that's over my head...

BTW what version FreeNAS + Jail are you on?

Wolfeman0101

Patron
So what exactly is Maraschino? If I don't have an XBMC is it useless?

I have FreeNAS with SickBeard, SABnzbd, Couchpotato, and run Plex on my desktop and access my media on Roku.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
So what exactly is Maraschino? If I don't have an XBMC is it useless?

I have FreeNAS with SickBeard, SABnzbd, Couchpotato, and run Plex on my desktop and access my media on Roku.

It's a personalized landing page. You throw links / widgets on it. It integrates pretty well with xbmc's web api, grabbing tv/movie info. If you run xbmc it's a must have.

For just the downloading programs it's still nice cause it use their api's to display stuff but you lose alot of maraschino's cool features, like controlling xbmc with your computers keyboard through javascript.

Jammie001

Cadet
You might want to redownload it+reinstall it, I just tried installing it and it started just fine for me. Might be a corrupt download / unpackaging.
Though the error message may actually mean something that's over my head...

BTW what version FreeNAS + Jail are you on?

I tried redownloading and reinstalling, but I get the same error. My FreeNAS and jail are

Code:
uname -a
FreeBSD homeserver.local 8.3-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p4 #0 r241984M: Wed Oct 24 00:57:10 PDT 2012

EDIT: I tried installing Headphones 1.0 (from here) and it works like a charm.

Wolfeman0101

Patron
It's a personalized landing page. You throw links / widgets on it. It integrates pretty well with xbmc's web api, grabbing tv/movie info. If you run xbmc it's a must have.

For just the downloading programs it's still nice cause it use their api's to display stuff but you lose alot of maraschino's cool features, like controlling xbmc with your computers keyboard through javascript.
So you have an XBMC box and point it to Maraschino as a landing page and FreeNAS for storage?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I tried redownloading and reinstalling, but I get the same error. My FreeNAS and jail are

Code:
uname -a
FreeBSD homeserver.local 8.3-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p4 #0 r241984M: Wed Oct 24 00:57:10 PDT 2012

weird that it's inconsistently working/not working on different systems. My jail says RELEASE-p5 but i doubt that's making a difference. I built these plugins in a FreeBSD 8.3 VM so I would think they would work on both our systems equally.

I'll test it this weekend and maybe post my checksum.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
So you have an XBMC box and point it to Maraschino as a landing page and FreeNAS for storage?

You point maraschino at xbmc's web api. xbmc doesn't get effected by maraschino (well you can control/play/pause from maraschino but that's not it's main point).
Mostly maraschino is used to to see what's going on with your downloads / xbmc library.

I also have my xbmc boxes use my storage on my freenas box but that's not related to how maraschino works. all maraschino cares about is connecting to api's of sickbeard / xbmc / couchpotato / ect.

EDIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djFZZSqbkHY

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer

Code:
uname -a

I tested headphones v1.1 on my system and it worked as expected. Maybe FreeNAS is doing some caching in the archive location that is causing problems?

raidflex

Guru
Is there a way to use the "Disk Space" module for Maraschino within the Freenas plugins jail?

hailbaal

Cadet
I tried to install but I get the following error message:

Jan 22 14:17:20 freenas manage.py: [middleware.exceptions:38] [MiddlewareError: The command /usr/sbin/jexec 1 /usr/local/sbin/pbi_add -f --no-checksig /mnt/plugins/sabnzbd-1.1-amd64.pbi failed: "Verifying Checksum...OK pbi_add: Failed to create directory: /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64 "]

When i try to enable it I get the message that "some error occured"

When looking at the logs I see this:

Jan 22 14:16:43 freenas manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.129/plugins/sabnzbd/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

I reinstalled my system to get Sick Beard, CouchPotato and SabNZBd working.

Status
Not open for further replies.