[FreeNAS 9 Plugins] - SAB / SB / CP / HP / Maraschino / HTPC / Mylar / LL / Gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
NOTES
  • A complete setup guide for SABnzbd, Transmission, SickRage, and CouchPotato, using nzbToMedia, can be found on my personal blog. Please do not post links to any configuration guides for these plugins on this forum.
  • Program config, database, logs, and cache files are stored in your plugin jail's '/var/db/plugin' directory.
  • This thread is only for the discussion of FreeNAS specific questions and bugs related to these plugins. For program specific help, please see the respective program's support resources.

Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
USENET INDEXER

I am running a nZEDb (Newznab compatible) server. If you want access, PM me your email address and and I'll send you an invite.
  • I only index TV Shows and Movies, but, I plan to index Anime sometime in the future.
  • I have no guarantees of the reliability of my setup because it is running out of my home.
  • If you value the service I provide, you can send donations here.

Last edited:

raidflex

Guru
Which users are created with these plugins? Are they the same as Master Gollom's?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Which users are created with these plugins? Are they the same as Master Gollom's?
these use the 'media' user/group with uid/gid of 816. I don't think these are compatible with gollums unless you uninstall his then delete the media user and group, or change the uid/gid.

raidflex

Guru
I was able to install your SAB plugin in the Jail I created with Master's plugins. I deleted his SAB plugin first and the uploaded yours into the same jail and this seems to work okay. All users/groups remain the same. SAB was the only plugin I needed to upgrade to 0.7.16 at the moment, both sick and CP will update through the GUI.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I was able to install your SAB plugin in the Jail I created with Master's plugins. I deleted his SAB plugin first and the uploaded yours into the same jail and this seems to work okay. All users/groups remain the same. SAB was the only plugin I needed to upgrade to 0.7.16 at the moment, both sick and CP will update through the GUI.

awesome, the problem I was foreseeing was that the uids wouldn't match but I guess that isn't a problem.

amen

Dabbler
hi
HTPC-Manager dont show any images in couthpotato and xbmc is this bug in htpc manager?

raidflex

Guru
hi
HTPC-Manager dont show any images in couthpotato and xbmc is this bug in htpc manager?

I have the same issue.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I have the same issue.
I'll take a look tonight. if you can check on other platform that can help isolate if it's an issue I caused or normal

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Fixed it, I guess the _imaging library needs libjpeg.so.11 in the library path. I hope there is a way around this in the future. I solved it by using the 'external-links' file, but this can cause problems.

Version 1.1 of HTPC-Manager should be available shortly.
Also, this versions include the latest commit which turns on auto-updating for us!

raidflex

Guru
The images now do show up. Thanks for the fix.

Stones

Cadet
Hey Joshua,

Is there any reason that Headphones isn't available at the moment?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hey Joshua,

Is there any reason that Headphones isn't available at the moment?
I wanna make sure I include ffmpeg for transcoding. should have it ready Monday night

raidflex

Guru
I am trying to get NZBDRONE ported to FreeBSD/Freenas, it is a great alternative to Sickbeard. I posted on the NZBDRONE forums, I know Joshua would have better knowledge of what is needed/required to get this ported. I have linked the post below, if you can help out that would be great. Thanks.

http://forums.nzbdrone.com/discussion/757/freebsdfreenas-support#Item_1

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I am trying to get NZBDRONE ported to FreeBSD/Freenas, it is a great alternative to Sickbeard. I posted on the NZBDRONE forums, I know Joshua would have better knowledge of what is needed/required to get this ported. I have linked the post below, if you can help out that would be great. Thanks.

http://forums.nzbdrone.com/discussion/757/freebsdfreenas-support#Item_1

All of the programs in this thread are python scripts which is why I just group them all together. Looks like NZBDRONE is a mono program; not something I am going to spend my time trying to port.

Keith Manns

Dabbler
I see there is a linux install for Serviio 1.3.1, but the only thing I've seen for Freenas is 1.1. Is it possible to port the latest update with the capability to auto update?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I see there is a linux install for Serviio 1.3.1, but the only thing I've seen for Freenas is 1.1. Is it possible to port the latest update with the capability to auto update?
I could look into it. but I would post it along with my future pbi of subsonic because they are both java programs. this also isn't a priority for me because it's something I don't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.