Plugins CP, SR, SAB - JRuehlig Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bif

Cadet
Hi All

I’m a freeNAS new user and I love it. I installed it last week being a linux, scripting noob and now have it all set up with Couch Potato, Sickrage SABnzdb and headphones. The installation and configuration was fairly pain less although I had to scrub everything and start from scratch a few times. I got things working and CP/SR are downloading via SAB from my Usenet servers thanks to jruehlig’s tutorial and blog. My setup is as follows

+--[SABnzdb Jail]
----+[CouchPotato jail]
----+[SickRage jail]
----+[HeadPhones jail]
----+[Sickbeard jail] (OFF)​

As there is now no plugin jail template I Installed the SABNZDB plugin first then installed the other jails within that particular jail.

I installed exactly as Josh said without adding transmission as I don’t want to use torrents so I skipped all the install and config with regard to transmission.

The problem I’m having is with the scripts running after downloads are complete. The logs say:

[ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script.
then the error # ‘404 not found’. So the post processing stops.

I’ve spend 2 days trying to figure it out by trawling through the forums and have narrowed it down to a possible problem in the ‘autoProcessMedia.cfg’ file in that 'webroot variable could be problematic:

webroot = /sickrage

which it was initially, so after researching I changed two settings in the config file:

web_root =
fork = sickrage

as I read in another post this solved a similar problem, but I still get the same error once the post processing starts.

I know these problems are posted all the time to apologies for another one, but can anyone help?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
"As there is now no plugin jail template I Installed the SABNZDB plugin first then installed the other jails within that particular jail."
you installed the other plugins within the sabnzbd jail

I don't call it a tutorial for a reason, lol. It's just exactly what I do.

Your nzbtomedia setting for sickrage needs to match where sickrage is actually available.
did you verify sickrage is actually available at http://jail_ip:8081/sickrage? Maybe your didn't change this like I do at the top of the blog post?
you don't need to set the fork, nzbtomedia can figure that out for you

Bif

Cadet
you installed the other plugins within the sabnzbd jail

Indeed yes, lol, sorry I installed the SR, CP and HP plugins within the SAB jail.

I'll confirm where sickrage s actually avaialble when I get home tonight. Thanks for the feedback Joshua your product and blog is great! Bif

Bif

Cadet
I can access sickrage by entering http://192.168.X.X:8081/sickrage.
It downloaded some show today and this is the error message within SABnzdb:

[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:SickBeard
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling SickBeard:tv to post-process:Orphan.Black.S04E08.720p.BluRay.x264-DEPTH-Obfuscated.nzb
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork set to sickrage
[15:25:09] [INFO]::MAIN: FLATTEN: Flattening directory: /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/tv/Orphan.Black.S04E08.720p.BluRay.x264-DEPTH-Obfuscated
[15:25:09] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [Orphan.Black.S04E08.720p.BluRay.x264-DEPTH-Obfuscated.mkv] for corruption, please stand by ...
[15:25:09] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [Orphan.Black.S04E08.720p.BluRay.x264-DEPTH-Obfuscated.mkv] has no corruption.
[15:25:09] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SUCCESS: The download succeeded, sending a post-process request
[15:25:09] [ERROR]::SICKBEARD: Server returned status 404
[15:25:09] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script.
SickBeard: Failed to post-process - Server returned status 404!

Is there a some disconnect between SB and SR I'm missing??

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
you shouldn't have webroot setting then, since you do have it enabled in SR.

Bif

Cadet
Thanks Josh, if I access the plugin via the freenas server interface I get an error.

I also noticed that Couch Potato post processing appears to work as I had a movie in my /media/movies folder all ready to go. Just so I understand can you advise why the problem above happens please. Also

a) Does it matter if sickbeard is installed but I'm using sickrage?
b) If I can't get SR post processing is using sickbeard something to consider?
c) can you cut and paste the correct settings for the SR config?

Thanks again Josh, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my problem.

Bif

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
the error from the freenas interface to sickrage is expected because of the webroot change.

it shouldn't matter as long as sickbeard isnt running

for the autoProcessMedia.cfg? you should use the default settings unless I specify to change them.maybe you can start from the sample again and only make the changes I mention

Bif

Cadet
Thanks Josh, I did as you advised making sure all and only the changes you specified in your blog to the config file were in place, restarted freeNAS (not sure if this was necessary). I downloaded a couple of shows and it worked like a charm, so thank you.

Once again thanks for the great setup and support.

Bif

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
nice, glad it's working. probably the webroot wasn't applied right away for some reason.
reboot is mostly useless, restarting the services/jail is usually all you need unless you have some type of hardware/kernel issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.