CP, Sickrage files not showing up in Plex or CIFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NasKar

Guru
I followed the tutorial of www.jruehlig.com/wordpress/installation-configuration-of-freenas-plugins/#more-52. I have CP and Sickrage in the same Jail as SABNZDB. CP will sent the request to Sabnzbd and the file will download successfully but not show up after a refresh of the plex directory or in windows with a CIFS to that directory. If I SSH to the directory where the files are located I see the movie. Any ideas on what I did wrong in the setup and how to fix it?
Here is the script log:

[20:27:55] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]

[20:27:55] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...

[20:27:55] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if git needs an update

[20:27:55] [INFO]::MAIN: No update needed

[20:27:55] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:3e4861e87c543a4d2debd8997feb16bda3ef5339 Branch:master (FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE)

[20:27:56] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate 7zip. Transcosing of disk images and extraction of .7z files will not be possible!

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:CouchPotato

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling CouchPotato:movie to post-process:Xxxxxx.720p.nzb

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Attemping imdbID lookup for Xxxxxx.720p.nzb

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Searching folder and file names for imdbID ...

[20:27:56] [INFO]::MAIN: Found imdbID [tt0478970]

[20:27:56] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [Xxxxxx.720p.mkv] for corruption, please stand by ...

[20:27:56] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [Xxxxxx.720p.mkv] has no corruption.

[20:27:56] [POSTPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: Starting renamer scan for Xxxxxx.720p.nzb

[20:27:57] [POSTPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: SUCCESS: Finished renamer scan for folder /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/movie/Xxxxxx.720p.

[20:27:57] [POSTPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: Checking for status change, please stand by ...

[20:27:57] [POSTPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: SUCCESS: Release Xxxxxx.720p.nzb has now been marked with a status of [DONE]

[20:27:57] [INFO]::CLEANDIR: Directory /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/movie/Xxxxxx.720p.has been processed and removed ...

[20:27:57] [INFO]::MAIN: The /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/nzbToCouchPotato.py script completed successfully.

CouchPotato: Successfully post-processed Xxxxxx.720p.nzb!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
can you show 'ls -l /path/to/files' from the plex jail?

NasKar

Guru
Plex-01.jpg
Yes I can see the path from the plex jail and almost all of the directories show up except a few. I follow your tutorial and created CIFS shares and dragged my media to the directories. Those show up but new stuff from Sabnzbd doesn't. View attachment 10035

Last edited:

NasKar

Guru
Plex-00.jpg
Here is the storage in my plexmedia_1 Jail which is separate from the others.

NasKar

Guru
oops. It looks like I can see the other directories when in the /mnt/v1/jails/sabnzbd_1 but not in
plexmediaserver_1 /mnt/v1/jails/plexmediaserver_1
Plex-02.jpg

I'm not sure how to fix it.

NasKar

Guru
Yes the files don't exist in /mnt/v1/media/videos/movies or in /mnt/v1/jails/plexmediaserver_1 only in /mnt/v1/jails/sabnzbd_1. I'm not sure how that happened or how to fix it.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Yes the files don't exist in /mnt/v1/media/videos/movies or in /mnt/v1/jails/plexmediaserver_1 only in /mnt/v1/jails/sabnzbd_1. I'm not sure how that happened or how to fix it.
Is the a dataset mounted to your sabnzbd_1 jail?

NasKar

Guru
Here is a list of my storages for sabnzbd_1
Plex-04.jpg

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Why do you have so many mount points? If you did the same things as in my blog post 'media' should be a single dataset (everything below it are folders) and it is mounted to /mnt/media

NasKar

Guru
I was having problems and added them to see if it would help. Guess I got confused and went around in circles. I went back and deleted the other datasets except Source: /mnt/v1/media Dest: /mnt/media. Then I ran chown -R media:media /usr/local/share/nabToMedia /mnt/media to make sure that media:media owns the directories and then made sure plex was set to look at /mnt/media/videos/movies. Tried CP again and it works fine.

SickRage downloads the files with Sabnzbd sucessfully but the files don't show up in the directory.
[INFO]::MAIN: The /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script completed successfully.
SickBeard: Successfully post-processed xxxxxxx.mkv!

Thanks for your help

NasKar

Guru
On drilling down deeper I found that the episodes download with SickRage were not processed to the correct directory. They went to there own dir called Season 02 instead of a subdir of the appropriate show.

Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
On drilling down deeper I found that the episodes download with SickRage were not processed to the correct directory. They went to there own dir called Season 02 instead of a subdir of the appropriate show.
that's the default behavior, but your desired folder structure can be editing by changing the renaming settings in Sickrage.

NasKar

Guru
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.