Won't POST with 9.3 on USB claims to be fixed, or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeschmuck

Old Man
Here is the part that bothers me... You say that this works with 9.2.1.9 so this means that the system must be getting past the memory test and getting at least to the bootloader, yet when dealing with the 9.3-Beta you cannot even get the system to check it's memory which is way before the bootloader is accessed, or maybe there is some accessing going on I can't be sure. Are you using the same USB Flash drive from the 9.2.1.9 installation or a different one?

So if none of that works, it's still nice to know that you have 9.2.1.9 working and it could support the basic NAS needs without issue.

P.S. When you are done with the Toaster, send it my way, I'm getting tired of using the oven to toast my bread.

Apollo

Wizard
I was trying to copy 9.2.1.9 back onto the USB to try this one out, and couldn't start my AMD system for some reason.
Then after some troubleshooting, I realized what happened.
My GPS took the USB key Drive letter and got bricked as it was still connected to my Windows PC.
I will have to perform the USB flash and experiment with sef image whenever I have a chance.
Will have to get back to you on that.

joeschmuck

Old Man
Ouch! poor GPS unit. You may be able to recover your GPS, good luck on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.