Vote for TrueNAS in The SDC Awards

We're thrilled to announce that TrueNAS has been selected as a finalist in the SDC Awards for Storage Management Innovation of the Year!

TrueNAS is the only Open Source offering nominated for this award, and here’s how you can show support and cast your vote: Visit the SDC Awards Voting Page:
  1. Under "Filter by Category," scroll down to the "Product Technology Innovation Awards - Storage" category.
  2. Look for the "Storage Management Innovation of the Year" sub-category.
  3. There, you will find the TrueNAS logo along with the button to vote.
Let's rally together and bring home this well-deserved recognition for TrueNAS!

Last edited:

joeschmuck

Old Man
Very good news. I placed a vote for TrueNAS.

If you win a bazillion dollars, remember us little people :wink:

Davvo

MVP

ThreeDee

Guru
I voted .. now you will win because of my one vote!

StrangeOne

Dabbler
Voted, good luck!

thanks to the power of each individual's vote!
And my elite bot farm army! Their strike is finally over, after we've negotiated new wages and benefits. Sometimes I'm too harsh on them, but in the end I respect their hard work.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
And my elite bot farm army! Their strike is finally over, after we've negotiated new wages and benefits. Sometimes I'm too harsh on them, but in the end I respect their hard work.
Been there, done that. A few days ago our kind benefactor pulled out a list of KPIs (yeah, KPIs, did that bozo go out and get an MBA or something?) he wanted us to meet by the 10-year mark. We find it curious that you still post here, our gentle overlord hasn't posted since 2015, and that was rare. A guy on the other shift claims he was there when that last happened, but didn't realize he was witnessing history.
On the plus side, the screams have died down, though the door remains shut. At this point our conspiracy theory is that the door is real, but leads into an empty broom closet. We're pretty sure its whole point is to mess with our minds and create an oppressive atmosphere. This all feels dystopian, but the benefits are good and workplace hazards are minimal.