Truenas corruption jails

xames

Patron
Every day my jails are corrupted over TrueNas beta, how i could know why this happened? What logs i have to look?

Thanks.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
What do you mean "corrupted"? In what way?

xames

Patron
Jails State Corrupt

I think its something realted on pool scrub, but i don't know what because status show 0 errors. And the problem is after Corrupt state, i cannot revert it with snapshots i don't know why too, i'm so new here, please help.

Yesterday i recreate 3 jails perfect, and this morning 3 are corrupt state.

"mynamejail" is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.

The pool are inside and SSD disk.

Last edited:

xames

Patron
truenas# iocage list

dnsmasq is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.
graylog is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.
nextcloud is missing it's configuration, please destroy this jail and recreate it.
+-----+-----------+---------+---------+-----+
| JID | NAME | STATE | RELEASE | IP4 |
+=====+===========+=========+=========+=====+
- | dnsmasq | CORRUPT | N/A | N/A |
| - | graylog | CORRUPT | N/A | N/A |
| - | nextcloud | CORRUPT | N/A | N/A |

c77dk

Patron
what hardware are you using? Is this a new system, or one upgraded from 11.x ?

waqarahmed

iXsystems
iXsystems
@xames can you please create a ticket at https://jira.ixsystems.com and kindly make sure to attach a debug of the system ( System -> Advanced -> Save Debug ). It would be nice if you could document when you started having these issues and if you introduced some other changes at around that point which might have been a factor. Thank you

xames

Patron
It's a new system Hp microserver gen10 with 24gb ram and 2 ssd and 1 sata drive. I send debug later, i try to install freenas there but not possible, only truenas beta new one.

Last edited: