New Build keeps dropping offline

Smokie

Explorer
Ive had my system running just over a week now and its started to either become unresponsive or drops off the network. Its only started to happen but has now happened twice in the last two days. What I did notice before this happened that the webpage became very slow so I checked the memory usage and out of my 16Gb it was using nearly all of it, ZFS cache was using nearly 11gb while my two jails maybe 2gb each. Ive looked around and I see that truenas doesn't like to have wasted memory but I am wondering if that might be something to do with it?

Its currently unreachable now with a ping and so are my nextcloud and home assistant jails, I will manually shut it down but would like to know what to look for to see what's causing the issue. Any help is appreciated ie: how to pull log files and what files to check.

I have also seen that it only plays nice with intel cpu and nics but surely everyone who uses Truenas aint running it on intel hardware.

Build details below

Msi B450M Mortar Max Motherboard
Ryzen 3 cpu
16Gb ddr4
Boot Drive 256gb SSD
2 x 1tb drives in Mirror

Alecmascot

Guru
Search for the required Bios Settings for Ryzen CPUs.

Smokie

Explorer
Appreciate it Alecmascot.. Had a look around and there is a few things to change. When I powered on for the first time I overclocked my memory using XMCP and that's a no no apparently.

Thanks Again