sd card crashed - after new FreeNAS install, plugin not available even though jail exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopey

Cadet
Hello everybody,

I'm a very happy FreeNAS user, even though not that experienced :rolleyes:

As my sd card with the previous installation crashed, I just installed a new one with the latest FreeNAS release. FreeNAS itself has no problems with this upgrade :cool: - all data is still available in the zfs pool. Only problem I have is the pluginjail of owncloud. As it is a new installation without a saved config, I can see and start the jail, but I can not access it through the webinterface as I do not have the "service status" switch in plugins -> installed tab to activate it :(

And that's my question: how can I kind of reinstall the already existing owncloud plugin? Or tell FreeNAS it already exists?

I also installed the actual owncloud plugin and transferred data into it - but owncloud needs the strict update chain and does not find any data :mad:

Thanks a lot for the hopefully simple answer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

hopey

Cadet
Hello dlavigne,

thanks a lot for your reply!

Were you able to figure this out?
...sadly no. I have no Idea how to figure it out on my own.

Only thing I am able to manage is to Install a new instance of owncloud, manually add all users again (everybody needs to set up a new password) and then copy their files there :( (I hope owncloud detects the files, if they were just added into the folder).

Status
Not open for further replies.