New UI oddity

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPP-IT

Dabbler
Hey all,

Got FreeNAS 11 installed just fine :D

Thought I'd give the new UI a spin. Came across the following weirdness in the Volumes section.

P3D0MN7bxG.png

edit -- image now correctly inserted.

Mod note: removed broken external link <-- fixed - CPP-IT
- Ericloewe

Last edited:

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
First of all, the new GUI in 11.0-U2 is completely broken due to broken theming support and the devs are well aware of this. -U3 and 11.1 should include major work towards a functional new GUI.

Second, your image link leads nowhere. Please always upload images to the forums instead of using external links.

CPP-IT

Dabbler
First of all, the new GUI in 11.0-U2 is completely broken due to broken theming support and the devs are well aware of this. -U3 and 11.1 should include major work towards a functional new GUI.

Glad to hear that the changes are coming. It looks like it's heading in a good direction. Be interested to see how that goes!

Second, your image link leads nowhere. Please always upload images to the forums instead of using external links.

That is very weird. I didn't upload earlier because I missed that button. The link is fixed now.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
That is very weird. I didn't upload earlier because I missed that button. The link is fixed now.
No need for buttons. Just copy paste the image straight into the text box.

Status
Not open for further replies.