Flexget and SQLite

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedsushi

Cadet
FATAL: Unable to use SQLite. Are you running Python 2.5 - 2.7 ?
Python should normally have SQLite support built in.
If you're running correct version of Python then it is not equipped with SQLite.
You can try installing `pysqlite`. If you have compiled python yourself, recompile it with SQLite support.

I realize this forum has seen this problem before but the solution in previous threads no longer seems to work. Does anyone have flexget running with the current version of FreeNAS?

Cheers.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I think the freenas jail ships with a broken python/sqlite setup. running either 'pkg upgrade' or 'pkg install sqlite3' should fix this.

taintedsushi

Cadet
No luck with either of these. I also tried 'pip install pysqlite' but that generated a bunch of errors and failed to install.

Is there a way to check if SQLite is integrated into python?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
what you should done was
Code:
pkg install py27-sqlite3

you might want to install the Python meta package as well
Code:
pkg install python

here's how you test it
Code:
python
import sqlite3

taintedsushi

Cadet
Fantastic. That totally did the trick. I was missing the py27-sqlite3 package.

I super appreciate the help. Thanks!

Muddro

Explorer
Thanks, fixed mine too. But now I get "Your locale declares ascii as the filesystem encoding. Any plugins reading filenames from disk will not work properly for filenames containing non-ascii characters." Did I use the wrong type of jail?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Thanks, fixed mine too. But now I get "Your locale declares ascii as the filesystem encoding. Any plugins reading filenames from disk will not work properly for filenames containing non-ascii characters." Did I use the wrong type of jail?
I don't think it has anything todo with the type of jail.
You may need to change your locale to a utf-8 one somehow. this might need to be set for whatever user flexget runs as or during the init (rc.d) script for this program.

Muddro

Explorer
Does anyone have a problem with the torrent file that flexget downloads being named something like DD34S~W? Basically not downloading as its true name.

Status
Not open for further replies.