Core to Scale upgrade fails

TimoJ

Dabbler
I have Truenas Scale system with two mirrored SSDs as boot drives (sdq&sdr). When I try to upgrade to Scale, I get errors (picture attached). Any ideas how to solve this?

errors.png

c77dk

Patron
Which version are you trying to install? I went from CORE -U5.1 to SCALE 21.08 BETA.1 without issues. Later I tried installing a NIGHTLY and saw same error as you do (and haven't had time to do further digging)

TimoJ

Dabbler
Which version are you trying to install? I went from CORE -U5.1 to SCALE 21.08 BETA.1 without issues. Later I tried installing a NIGHTLY and saw same error as you do (and haven't had time to do further digging)
I'm trying to install 21.08 BETA 1.

MyVizDrake

Dabbler
I had the same issue and had created a discussion post yesterday. I’ll add this one to my watch list.

MyVizDrake

Dabbler
@Kris Moore I can create a ticket for my virtualized setup but I think a non-Virtualized ticket from TimoJ would be better.

@TimoJ i have some experience and an account with JIRA and can enter the ticket if you need me to.

TimoJ

Dabbler
@Kris Moore I can create a ticket for my virtualized setup but I think a non-Virtualized ticket from TimoJ would be better.

@TimoJ i have some experience and an account with JIRA and can enter the ticket if you need me to.
I have JIRA account but I have no idea how to report this and what info is needed. So maybe you should create the ticket.