Web GUI Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

little-boy

Cadet
Hi.
I have a FreeNAS 9.2 on HP ministorage server, its working OK, but when I log to Web GUI, I see this
https://gyazo.com/d3b2cd8a98e713a594ffcb00432fc84a

And nothing I can do.
I tried rebooting nginx, whole NAS, tryed open WebGUI in different browsers and systems - all the same.
But I connect via SSH successfully.

Maybe someone can help ?

joeschmuck

Old Man
He's using Team Viewer it looks like and IE (yea, can't tell the version).

Use FireFox if you got it, Chrome will likely work too. IE is not as good for older FreeNAS versions.

joeschmuck

Old Man
Your linked photo was Chrome not FireFox but if you said you tried it, I have no reason to not believe you.

You said you have rebooted FreeNAS. I think the next thing to do is replace the boot device if it's a USB Flash drive with a new one and install FreeNAS (9.2.1.9 version) and then restore your configuration file. You do have a copy of your configuration file, right? If not, since you can get into the SSH, you should be able to use the CLI to grab a copy. Instead of reinstalling you could try from the console to reset it to factory defaults, but again you will want your configuration file.

wblock

Documentation Engineer
That screen is about what 9.10 looks like with Javascript blocked. If you are using NoScript or the equivalent, allow the FreeNAS host, 192.168.254.220.

little-boy

Cadet
Thank you.
Actually there is no production services on device, so im going to reinstall it from blank with newest FreeNAS version.
Can I export configuration file from my 9.2.1.9 and then import it to 9.10 ?

little-boy

Cadet
Tried access from PC with latest Java installed and verified - the same from all 3 browsers
Looks like it is server side issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.