UrBackup clean install, cannot reach webpage/admin portal

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Just for clarity:

Code:
| 14 | /mnt/MediaVolume/urbackupV2 /mnt/SSDpool/iocage/jails/urbackup/root/mnt/urbackupV2 nullfs rw 0 0 |
This line indicates:
Code:
| 14 | /mnt/MediaVolume/urbackupV2 /mnt/SSDpool/iocage/jails/urbackup/root/mnt/urbackupV2 nullfs rw 0 0 |
       Mount this ^ from the host |   in this jail            ^          |^ here from the jail perspective

tsf-freenas

Cadet
Hi all, hopefully this is still monitored.

I followed the instructions provided by @Alecmascot for manually installing URBackup in a jail (prefer to avoid the Comm plugins) and it's online with v2.5.32. I did install the Comm plugin as a test as well and both are working. My question is, according to URBackups site, updates on bsd/freenas are broken. So how do we go about updating to newer versions? Also, how can we backup our server configuration in case we have to move the server to a new jail or machine?

Thanks in advance,

Hi all, hopefully this is still monitored.

I followed the instructions provided by @Alecmascot for manually installing URBackup in a jail (prefer to avoid the Comm plugins) and it's online with v2.5.32. I did install the Comm plugin as a test as well and both are working. My question is, according to URBackups site, updates on bsd/freenas are broken. So how do we go about updating to newer versions? Also, how can we backup our server configuration in case we have to move the server to a new jail or machine?

Thanks in advance,
Hi, do you mind sharing what have you changed in your install proces that is different then Alecmascots directions? The versions have changed, also freebsd release. I'm having trouble setting up urbackup on latest truenas as of March 2024, https://hndl.urbackup.org/Server/2.5.32/urbackup-server-2.5.32.tar.gz

Thank you in advance