Unable to access apps when set host network address

yucong111

Dabbler
I have three apps. I want each app to have a specified IP that is the same as the host network. But when I set Add external Interfaces and add a static IP, I can see that the IP setting is successful when I enter the app cmd, but the test cannot Access the host ip, and the set app ip cannot be accessed from the outside.

1. host netowrk setting
1701921443692.png

2. apps network setting
1701921474420.png

3. test
1701921552971.png

Can anyone help me ?

yucong111

Dabbler
Another problem is that I cannot set up the bridge network. When I set the ip of the primary interface to empty, add a bridge interface, and set the primary's ip, the network is interrupted and cannot be accessed.

li_chang

Dabbler
I have three apps. I want each app to have a specified IP that is the same as the host network. But when I set Add external Interfaces and add a static IP, I can see that the IP setting is successful when I enter the app cmd, but the test cannot Access the host ip, and the set app ip cannot be accessed from the outside.

1. host netowrk setting
View attachment 73196

2. apps network setting
View attachment 73197

3. test
View attachment 73198

Can anyone help me ?
I had similar issue until I setup bridge interface. Are you able to use DHCP on bridge? Or does your NAS have video output that a monitor can attach to it?