TrueNAS-13.0-U3.1 Rsync Tasks always in Waiting status

kegloadam

Dabbler
Hi,

Since we have upgraded to TrueNAS-13.0-U3.1, one of many rsync task works for 1-3 days (random) then I have to re-create the entire tasks with the same config and it works again for 1-3 days. When I press the Waiting label it says "null" for log. And I cannot find any relevant log.

If you have any idea, please do not hesitate to share with me. :)

Here are some screenshots:
1670910469940.png

1670910484990.png

1670910519606.png

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
What was the last version where it worked as expected? Do you see any unusual log entries related to it? /var/log/messages, /var/log/middlewared.log, etc.

kegloadam

Dabbler
What was the last version where it worked as expected? Do you see any unusual log entries related to it? /var/log/messages, /var/log/middlewared.log, etc.
I cannot see any special related in the logs. When I recreate the task, it works for 1-3 days then goes to WAITING again. Re-saving, disable/enable, changing anything on the task does not help. Only task re-creation. :(

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
I cannot see any special related in the logs. When I recreate the task, it works for 1-3 days then goes to WAITING again. Re-saving, disable/enable, changing anything on the task does not help. Only task re-creation. :(
Okay. Maybe file a bug ticket on our jira ("Report a Bug" in top banner) so that the dev in charge of rsync plugin can take a look at it and see if there's a bug that needs fixing.