[Support Thread] SAB / SB / CP / HP / Maraschino / LL / Gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

witalit

Cadet
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum but been on here for a few weeks gathering information from this and the release thread. Great efforts I am using both SabNZBD and Sickbeard.. I have one issue with Sickbeard though.

If I want to tell Sickbeard to look for an episode I need and change the status of that episode to wanted.. In the log it displays:

'Searching for stuff we need from *TVSHOW*'

But it never actually finds anything and nothing is sent to SabNZBD.

Seems to work fine on its own when a shows episode hasn't aired yet and it downloads it automatically. Any ideas?

docthomas

Dabbler
I am having issues trying to connect to my jail from the lan or from inside the jail to the lan. The plugin jail starts and sickbeard sab etc start. However I am unable to get to the web site using the jail ip and port for each site. I am also unable to ping beyond the freenas nic from the jail. I can ping the jail IP from the freenas box, and I can ping the freenas Ip from the jail but I am unable to ping any other IP on the network from the Jail. I am running freenas 8.3.1 beta 3 x64 on a HP microserver n40l.

I have removed the jail and reinstalled it with the same results. Any idea how to fix this?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I am having issues trying to connect to my jail from the lan or from inside the jail to the lan. The plugin jail starts and sickbeard sab etc start. However I am unable to get to the web site using the jail ip and port for each site. I am also unable to ping beyond the freenas nic from the jail. I can ping the jail IP from the freenas box, and I can ping the freenas Ip from the jail but I am unable to ping any other IP on the network from the Jail. I am running freenas 8.3.1 beta 3 x64 on a HP microserver n40l.

I have removed the jail and reinstalled it with the same results. Any idea how to fix this?

This has nothing to do with these plugins and is an issue with your network.

I suggest looking at your DHCP server (likely running on your router) and see what kind of options you have for respecting a client's static IP. It bet it's somewhere at your router though as your freenas box knows a route to the jail but anyone else on your network doesn't know how to get there.

One thing you can try is upgrading to the 8.3.1 branch, this branch I believe will keep the same MAC address for you jail throughout reboots. Then setup a static DHCP mapping on your DHCP server (likely your router) for this MAC and your jail's IP.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum but been on here for a few weeks gathering information from this and the release thread. Great efforts I am using both SabNZBD and Sickbeard.. I have one issue with Sickbeard though.

If I want to tell Sickbeard to look for an episode I need and change the status of that episode to wanted.. In the log it displays:

'Searching for stuff we need from *TVSHOW*'

But it never actually finds anything and nothing is sent to SabNZBD.

Seems to work fine on its own when a shows episode hasn't aired yet and it downloads it automatically. Any ideas?

What's the age of the file you are looking for, retention of your nzb provider, and retention of your usenet subscription?

witalit

Cadet
Sickbeard plugin is still on V1.0.

Ages of the files are not that old and the retention of both my NZB Provider and Usenet Sub is 1000+ days.. I can go to my NZB Provider and search and download the file so I dont think its an issue with those.

tmacka88

Patron
hey guys,

its been a while since ive been tinkering with my freenas and unfortunately I cant remember a few of the basics and just after some clarification.
Just want to confirm that undating my freenas to the latest version will not effect my plugins (SAB, Sickbeard etc).

thanks

Wolfeman0101

Patron
hey guys,

its been a while since ive been tinkering with my freenas and unfortunately I cant remember a few of the basics and just after some clarification.
Just want to confirm that undating my freenas to the latest version will not effect my plugins (SAB, Sickbeard etc).

thanks
It shouldn't affect your jail but I always make a backup of all my plug ins before I do an upgrade to be safe and it is nice to have a backup once in a while.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Any ideas for what could be the issue? Is anyone else able to prompt sickbeard to change the status to wanted and download OK?

Mine is also getting stuck there. (This is on a freebsd sickbeard install, not a FreeNAS plugin). We should test on a linux install and see if the same thing is happening.

I am using the sickbeard index which might not allow 'SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG', I use to use nzbmatrix when I know for sure it worked. I also don't have very long reliable retention.. Hopefully I can build a newznab system in the next few months and test on that to see if it's the function's fault, or the nzb provider's fault.

witalit

Cadet
Mine is also getting stuck there. (This is on a freebsd sickbeard install, not a FreeNAS plugin). We should test on a linux install and see if the same thing is happening.

I am using the sickbeard index which might not allow 'SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG', I use to use nzbmatrix when I know for sure it worked. I also don't have very long reliable retention.. Hopefully I can build a newznab system in the next few months and test on that to see if it's the function's fault, or the nzb provider's fault.

I can build a FreeBSD Virtual Machine and give it a go? If your's is doing the same I suspect everyone else's is doing the same.

toddos

Contributor
Seems to be working just fine for me. Check your SB log. Most likely it's just not finding anything to download based on your search providers. The logs will tell you everything.

djsticky

Dabbler
Just a quick question, What version of sabnzbd is the 64bit plugin running? is there a way to upgrade sabnzbd to the latest version (0.7.11)?

darkryoushii

Explorer
is there a way to add the media:media user from the jail into the list of users (or link it to a user) in the main freenas GUI so that I can then add it to an aux group and control permissions a bit better?

I want myself, and media to be the only ones that can write into the media folders (setup similar to how Joshua's media folders are setup) but I could only get post processing and permissions working when I made it 777 in Freenas and THEN took ownership from within the jail.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
is there a way to add the media:media user from the jail into the list of users (or link it to a user) in the main freenas GUI so that I can then add it to an aux group and control permissions a bit better?

I want myself, and media to be the only ones that can write into the media folders (setup similar to how Joshua's media folders are setup) but I could only get post processing and permissions working when I made it 777 in Freenas and THEN took ownership from within the jail.

Just take ownership of the files with 'media' user in the jail, then in FreeNAS userland check the ownership. whatever uuid it is, create a user in the FreeNAS gui with that uuid. Hope it works out for you

darkryoushii

Explorer
exactly what I was after! thanks very much for all your help and amazing plugins! At the moment I have more issues related to starting them (Freenas thinks they are turned off, and can't be turned on. Getting logs in the console at the bottom that are interesting and probably related) but as soon as I start the plugin service then all 3 automatically start so unless it's a simple fix then I aint touchin it. Took two freaking days to set this up because I had to wrap my head around permissions >.<)

The logs that I find in console. Trinity is my Server name 192.168.1.250 is the static IP that I set for the interface. 192.168.1.251 is the jail IP. 192.168.1.254 is the default gateway.
Code:
Feb 24 16:22:58 Trinity manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.250/plugins/sabnzbd/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
Feb 24 16:22:58 Trinity manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.250/plugins/sickbeard/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
Feb 24 16:22:58 Trinity manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.250/plugins/couchpotato/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

coredalae

Cadet
exactly what I was after! thanks very much for all your help and amazing plugins! At the moment I have more issues related to starting them (Freenas thinks they are turned off, and can't be turned on. Getting logs in the console at the bottom that are interesting and probably related) but as soon as I start the plugin service then all 3 automatically start so unless it's a simple fix then I aint touchin it. Took two freaking days to set this up because I had to wrap my head around permissions >.<)

The logs that I find in console. Trinity is my Server name 192.168.1.250 is the static IP that I set for the interface. 192.168.1.251 is the jail IP. 192.168.1.254 is the default gateway.
Code:
Feb 24 16:22:58 Trinity manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.250/plugins/sabnzbd/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
Feb 24 16:22:58 Trinity manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.250/plugins/sickbeard/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
Feb 24 16:22:58 Trinity manage.py: [freeadmin.navtree:416] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.250/plugins/couchpotato/_s/treemenu: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

I had exaclty the same problem, added that when I restarted the Jail CP stopped working and the rest still worked fine.
Ended up reinstalling the jail.
However, after this I got another problem with freenas not finding the plugins in the jail.
Seemed to solve itsself overnight but i'll keep you posted.

coredalae

Cadet
I had exaclty the same problem, added that when I restarted the Jail CP stopped working and the rest still worked fine.
Ended up reinstalling the jail.
However, after this I got another problem with freenas not finding the plugins in the jail.
Seemed to solve itsself overnight but i'll keep you posted.

Nvm, i restarted my jail and everything is all screwed up again. now only sickbeard starts.

anyone who could enlighten me on how to start sab and cp through ssh?

edit:

Code:
jls 
#to find jail id
jexec (jail id) csh
service sabnzbd onestart
service couchpotato onestart

Rimco

Cadet
Can anybody help me with the following problem?

I've successfully installed sab + sb + cp, but couchpotato has one problem. Importing is fine, adding movies to the wanted list is ok, but changing (the name of) an existing movie locks-up couchpotato. Refreshing ends up in a constant loading screen, restarting helps but the change is reverted.

The log file indicates that the database cannot be modified, but adding a movie is no problem. The database is clean and I only imported existing movies without any modification of the configuration. I also tried changing the permissions of the installation (including the database) to 777, but that didn't help either.

Log file starting at the first error:
Code:
02-28 19:47:48 ERROR [31mException on /api/cad6be8c692c426f837a59ff1d3db6bf/movie.edit/ [GET][0m
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1687, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1360, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1358, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1344, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/movie/main.py", line 409, in edit
    db.commit()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/scoping.py", line 114, in do
    return getattr(self.registry(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 655, in commit
    self.transaction.commit()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 313, in commit
    self._prepare_impl()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 297, in _prepare_impl
    self.session.flush()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 1587, in flush
    self._flush(objects)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 1658, in _flush
    flush_context.execute()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/unitofwork.py", line 331, in execute
    rec.execute(self)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/unitofwork.py", line 475, in execute
    uow
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/persistence.py", line 59, in save_obj
    mapper, table, update)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/persistence.py", line 485, in _emit_update_statements
    execute(statement, params)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1450, in execute
    params)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1583, in _execute_clauseelement
    compiled_sql, distilled_params
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1697, in _execute_context
    context)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1690, in _execute_context
    context)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line 335, in do_execute
    cursor.execute(statement, parameters)
OperationalError: (OperationalError) unable to open database file u'UPDATE librarytitle SET "default"=? WHERE librarytitle.id = ?' (0, 57)
02-28 19:47:50 ERROR [31mException on /api/cad6be8c692c426f837a59ff1d3db6bf/movie.list/ [GET][0m
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1687, in wsgi_app
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1360, in full_dispatch_request
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1358, in full_dispatch_request
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/flask/app.py", line 1344, in dispatch_request
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/movie/main.py", line 222, in listView
    total_movies, movies = self.list(status = status, limit_offset = limit_offset, starts_with = starts_with, search = search)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/movie/main.py", line 138, in list
    total_count = q.count()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2519, in count
    return self.from_self(col).scalar()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2164, in scalar
    ret = self.one()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2133, in one
    ret = list(self)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2176, in __iter__
    return self._execute_and_instances(context)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2189, in _execute_and_instances
    close_with_result=True)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2180, in _connection_from_session
    **kw)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 729, in connection
    close_with_result=close_with_result)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 733, in _connection_for_bind
    return self.transaction._connection_for_bind(engine)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 249, in _connection_for_bind
    self._assert_is_active()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 173, in _assert_is_active
    % self._rollback_exception
InvalidRequestError: This Session's transaction has been rolled back due to a previous exception during flush. To begin a new transaction with this Session, first issue Session.rollback(). Original exception was: (OperationalError) unable to open database file u'UPDATE librarytitle SET "default"=? WHERE librarytitle.id = ?' (0, 57)
02-28 19:47:50 ERROR [31mException on /api/cad6be8c692c426f837a59ff1d3db6bf/movie.list/ [GET][0m
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/movie/main.py", line 222, in listView
    total_movies, movies = self.list(status = status, limit_offset = limit_offset, starts_with = starts_with, search = search)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/movie/main.py", line 138, in list
    total_count = q.count()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2519, in count
    return self.from_self(col).scalar()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2164, in scalar
    ret = self.one()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2133, in one
    ret = list(self)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2176, in __iter__
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2189, in _execute_and_instances
    close_with_result=True)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2180, in _connection_from_session
    **kw)
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 729, in connection
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 733, in _connection_for_bind
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 249, in _connection_for_bind
    self._assert_is_active()
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py", line 173, in _assert_is_active
InvalidRequestError: This Session's transaction has been rolled back due to a previous exception during flush. To begin a new transaction with this Session, first issue Session.rollback(). Original exception was: (OperationalError) unable to open database file u'UPDATE librarytitle SET "default"=? WHERE librarytitle.id = ?' (0, 57)
02-28 19:47:50 ERROR [31m[chpotato.core.plugins.log] API log: {'line': u'479', 'type': u'error', 'message': u"chrome 25: \nUncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'movies' of undefined", 'file': u'http://HOST/api/API_KEY/static/movie_plugin/list.js', 'page': u'http://HOST/manage/'}[0m
02-28 19:47:50 ERROR [31mException on /api/cad6be8c692c426f837a59ff1d3db6bf/notification.listener/ [GET][0m
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/couchpotato/core/notifications/core/main.py", line 216, in listener
    .filter(or_(Notif.read == False, Notif.added > (time.time() - 259200))) \
  File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/CouchPotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2066, in all
    return list(self)
    close_with_result=True)
    **kw)
    self._assert_is_active()

Edit: I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a environment problem so I updated FreeNas to the latest version (8.3.1-RC1 instead of 8.3.1-BETA3) and created a new plugins jail. Next, I installed the CouchPotato plugin again which worked (so far) without any problems.

ClayM

Explorer
We may need to update the package for Lazy Librarian - the github repo it pulls from is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.