Sabnzbd jail directory question

Hi folks,

A little background: I'm a newbie, this is my first post, I am most self guiding myself. I'm at like day 9 or so with TrueNas and my understanding is still limited. But I've managed to setup Plex, Tautulli, and Sabnzbd in jails on my truenas core install. They all work great. All three I assign an IPv4 and have them working. I have a SMB for windows working. So basically at this point I almost can retire the windows processes. :)

Now where my question comes up, and I did search for things like this... with Jails and a program such as Sabnzbd... using the internal application directories I downloaded 'linux isos' to the completed folder. I then realized, how do I access the completed files from by windows machine? a little digging, and I created a mount point. Well i found out actually wouldnt let me use the 'Complete' folder since there are ISOs in there so that its not empty. So I creates another folder.

Point is, how do I clean up that directory in the jail where I downloaded files to before I setup and config the new directory? that's...

/mnt/vdev01/iocage/jails/mksabnzbd/root/usr/local/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete

Thanks!

sretalla