Sabnzbd plugin doesn't download

• Thread starter Deleted member 37853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Joshua, this is the config of my jails storage
like I said, I don't recommend mounting it there. Mount it to /mnt/downloads or something similar. use absolute paths in sabnzbd. this is the last time I'm going to say it.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
/mnt/Data/Downloads/Sabnzbd# ls -l
total 115
drwxrwxrwx 4 root wheel 5 Mar 4 20:30 ./
drwxrwxrwx 4 root wheel 5 Mar 3 18:09 ../
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root wheel 6148 Mar 3 21:39 .DS_Store*
drwxrwxrwx 4 root wheel 5 Mar 4 20:49 _Temp/
drwxrwxrwx 2 root wheel 2 Mar 4 20:13 _Watchdir/
I don't see an issue cause the directory is 777. maybe check the permissions of files and folders inside the _Temp directory.

D

Deleted member 37853

Everything seems to be working fine now.... I have changed permissions in the SabnzbdGUI, to 777. It was: 0777.

Jails storage SOURCE is /mnt/Data/Downloads, the DESTINATION is /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/etc/sabnzbd/Downloads

I have no 'to many connections with blablabla server' errors anymore at this time.

If something changes, you will hear it from me.

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers,

Ronald

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Everything seems to be working fine now.... I have changed permissions in the SabnzbdGUI, to 777. It was: 0777.

Jails storage SOURCE is /mnt/Data/Downloads, the DESTINATION is /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/etc/sabnzbd/Downloads

I have no 'to many connections with blablabla server' errors anymore at this time.

If something changes, you will hear it from me.

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers,

Ronald
Glad you got it working. The "too many connections..." error is unrelated to FreeNAS. You can just change the amount of connections you make to any usenet server.

D

Deleted member 37853

Yeah, I know that. My usenet provider says 20 connections. I filled that in in Sabnzbd but sometimes I get the error too many connections.
Now, it's still at 20 connections, and I have no problems. So what was happening... I don't know.

It works now, and I am happy about it.

Thanks

Ronald

Status
Not open for further replies.