Running apps on a server that will not have internet connection

Cyprus125

Dabbler
Morning,

i've been racking my head against this computer all night trying to find a way to get my app's to run after i remove the internet connection from the box.

Back Story:
I'm in the navy, and were trying to run a media server onboard. i want to move from ubuntu server to truenas scale as i have 3 trubas scale servers running in my house and i like the interface.

i've spent the last week getting the OS installed, installed truecharts to my apps catalog so i can install jellyfin and plex. (the CO only has a PS4 in his cabin and that s the reason for plex, the rest of the lounges are going to use jellyfin) so i got it all up and running and ran my first test with a routor that had no internet connection, my ps4 and 2 laptops on the network to simulate the kinda working situation.

when i get it up and back into the GUI of truenas, the plex and jellyfin instance are gone, and i'm getting an error saying that the server can not connect to update the github information for the apps.

at this point i've tryed rebooting several times, sometimes one of the services will come up, but most neither do.

does anyone here know of a way to run services offline with truenas scale.