Requesting docker-compose example

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
JFYI, I have deluge with vpn running using the docker image from here GitHub - binhex/arch-delugevpn: Docker build script for Arch Linux base with Deluge, Privoxy and OpenVPN . Also have lidarr and readarr truecharts apps happily working. Only thing is delugevpn has to be run with elevated priviliges to create the tun interface cause I don't know how to set --cap-add: NET_ADMIN while using the Big Blue Button.

Thanks..will try to add it. It's a shame container config's can't be exported and imported which would help us newbs alot. ;) Doesn't appear deluge has the ability to backup and restore it's config. I suppose I could copy /app/data to the shared folder I passed as additional storage.

MadMungo

Dabbler
Thanks..will try to add it. It's a shame container config's can't be exported and imported which would help us newbs alot. ;) Doesn't appear deluge has the ability to backup and restore it's config. I suppose I could copy /app/data to the shared folder I passed as additional storage.
That is what I have done. I have all my app config & data files setup like /mnt/Tank/config/Deluge & /mnt/Tank/data/Deluge/downloads and pass it to the apps /config & /data/downloads as external storage.

zamana

Contributor
(...)
With our recent daily released quick tutorial video's, everyone should be able to install TrueCharts Apps with a lot more ease than docker-compose, but I'm not sure you checked those out already ;-)
(...)

Would you mind to point me to this video, please?

Anyway, here is my current scenario...

1) My local network is called... "local".

2) In TrueNAS CORE, I have a VM with docker/docker-compose and several dockers installed (portainter, traefik, sonarr, radarr, lidarr, jacket etc).

3) With the help of Traefik and my own/internal/private/local DNS (unbound in a jail, by the way) I'm able to access all this apps by just typing sonarr.local, radarr.local, lidarr.local, jackett.local etc in the browser.

I'm trying to figure out how to *do* the same with TrueNAS SCALE, TrueCharts way, but nothing seems to work.

So my question is: is there a simple tutorial showing at least the complete process of installation/configuration of TrueCharts Traefik and any other TrueCharts App (like Plex, for example)?

Thanks.
Regards.

Last edited:

truecharts

Guru
Would you mind to point me to this video, please?

You can find all our current (and future) videos here and guides here

I'm trying to figure out how to the same with TrueNAS SCALE, TrueCharts way, but nothing seems to work.

There was some new features added the last days in TrueCharts. Some of them is the additionalIngresses and/or k8s_gateway which might be what you need. You may can accomplish this with only additionalIngresses, if your unbound resolves the "app.local" to your traefik installation.

You can join our discord to discuss more about this

S.K.

Last edited:

depasseg

FreeNAS Replicant

sretalla