Reporting Units of Measure Change Request and other

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattan

Explorer
  1. I would like to be able to change or have an option to change what units are displayed on the graphs.

Disk: I would like to see data actively switch between byte/s, kbyte/s, mbyte/s, gbyte/s for min and max values instead of bits based on what is relevant to the time span that is being viewed.

Network: I would like to be able to change TX/RX to Download/Upload and then change the data units again to btye/s, kbyte/s, mbyte/s,gbyte/s . Also the ability to rename interfaces like (re0, ipfw0, bridge0, epair0a, ect ect )

2. When setting up the web-login to we used to be able to set up the default as something other than root, can we bring this back?

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Despite the name of this forum, no developer reads it. File bug reports on the bug tracker. Sorry!

nattan

Explorer
I looked into the bug tracker and I feel a bit awkward using it. Just based on the way that it appears to be assigning someone to do a task. Or maybe I was not trying to submit something under the correct option ( look at the options for "New Issue" and under feature.). It just doesn't look like a request board.

diedrichg

Wizard
"Feature Request" is an option at bugs.freenas.org.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
It's not really all that bad and based on observation if you make some errors in your selections on a submission, it is likely to get corrected unless you do something really silly like set your issue as resolved. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.