Itay1778

Patron
Hi, everyone.
Last week I have a serious problem in NextCloud
I do not have access to the administrator settings
This is what he registers trying to get in through the administrator's account
Code:
Internal server error

The server could not complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the following technical details to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the network's blog.
Technical details

Remote address: 192.168.1.2
	 Requested ID: 3TEJIVZKZy5vTNaUfEtM

It only happens in this menu, all other menus work
Standard users can enter their settings, this only happens with the administrator

And before you ask or tell me to go talk to the Forum of Nextcloud then I did it all week I try to get them and nothing anyone answers, everyone ignores, no help there! I came here because here from experience here answer and help great!

I do not know if it's related or not but I think I'd better say it.
A few weeks ago I tried updating to nextcloud 13.0.6 so my update and installation / download got stuck in step 4
That's what he writes when I try to get into the update in any way
Code:
Step 4 is currently in process. Please reload this page later.

And of course I asked for help in the forum of nextcloud but no one answered.
But after he got stuck everything was still worked excellent and there was no problems I had access to except to update that he was stuck in step 4

And I can not do reinstallation to Nextcloud I have too many outbound links that are irreplaceable and I do not want to think about what will happen with I will have to reinstall and all users
And all the settings
I have installed NextCloud through this guidehttps://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...ll-checks-passed-updated-to-use-iocage.61934/

And if you need the log please tell me where the path and name of the file and I will add it.

Thanks Itay

Last edited:

Itay1778

Patron
Hey anyone have any idea how to fix it?
It would be really problematic for me if it collapsed completely.

Itay1778

Patron
please help! I do not know what to do and it is not really possible for me to install Nextcloud again

gt2416

Patron
I know you said you asked on NextCloud forum, but ask on thier GIT, they respond to update failed bugs especially for the newest version.
You will have the best luck there.
IF IF you need to setup nextcloud again, don't worry too much, because we used storage from FreeNAS, you will not have to reconfigure your database and user data will be there.
In the beginning of the setup we used the command fstab -a /path/to/files, this maps your files in that location OUTSIDE the jail.
As long as you set it up like that Your data and database will not be destroyed if you delete the jail.

Itay1778

Patron
Were you able to resolve this?
The only thing I did was get access to administrator settings
And do not ask me how I did it, I have no idea

But the problem of the update is still there and it's really important to solve it

Itay1778

Patron
I know you said you asked on NextCloud forum, but ask on thier GIT, they respond to update failed bugs especially for the newest version.
You will have the best luck there.
IF IF you need to setup nextcloud again, don't worry too much, because we used storage from FreeNAS, you will not have to reconfigure your database and user data will be there.
In the beginning of the setup we used the command fstab -a /path/to/files, this maps your files in that location OUTSIDE the jail.
As long as you set it up like that Your data and database will not be destroyed if you delete the jail.
This is what one of the things I feared was that I would install NextCloud again because I changed a lot of settings so many things
I thought to follow this guide https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/13/admin_manual/maintenance/manual_upgrade.html
For data storage I use SMB which means that the files will not be deleted and I'm not afraid of that I'm more afraid for all users and passwords Will it be deleted? But because this database outside of Nextcloud then will not delete anything right?

Status
Not open for further replies.