Problem with Sonarr plugin not actually turning on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancackewaffle

Dabbler
So I have an interesting issue... This just popped up by itself, I have done nothing to my FreeNAS in quite awhile but then all of a sudden I can't access sonarr any more. I then proceed to restart the jail, make sure that something is happening in the actual jail because I have transmission in the same one (it's working just fine), then I go to plugins and notice that the switch is turned to off... Oh well that's easy, flip to on.. it says on (without a green confirmation message saying that it turned on successfully). I then proceed to test it again and still can't access it. Refresh my page and the switch says off again.

No matter what I do, the switch won't stay on.

I grabbed a log file here:
18-2-23 21:06:18.1|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /usr/pbi/sonarr-amd64/share/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5145
18-2-23 21:06:18.4|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/var/db/sonarr]
18-2-23 21:06:18.4|Fatal|ConsoleApp|EPIC FAIL!

[v2.0.0.5145] System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Array.Empty'. at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider+<>c__DisplayClass45_0.<GetValue>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1[System.String].Get (System.String key, System.Func`1 function, Nullable`1 lifeTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.GetValue (System.String key, System.Object defaultValue, Boolean persist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.get_LogLevel () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Core.Instrumentation.ReconfigureLogging.Reconfigure () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start (ApplicationModes applicationModes, NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start (NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext, IUserAlert userAlert, System.Action`1 startCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I know a bit of FreeNAS in my minimal experience with it but if someone could help out that would be great to get sonarr up and running again.

Pancackewaffle

Dabbler
Solved

I had multiple plugins in this jail so I just uninstalled sonarr and reinstalled it the usual way. It kept all the data and just started working exactly the same as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.