Newly broken permissions on Sonarr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk

Patron
Had to muck around fixing some permissions this past weekend to fix being able to map drive to Freenas from my Windows client. I've gotten that taken care of, but now have a problem in which Sonarr will trigger Sabnzdb for the download but not import it. a snippet of the log is below.

Couldn't import episode /media/downloads/Deception.2018.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.1/43ae839b230545758312abc07a6f665e.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

And

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFileInternal (System.String source, System.String destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.MoveFileInternal (System.String source, System.String destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile (System.String source, System.String destination, Boolean overwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm not sure if this means it cannot get into the directory where the downloaded file is, or that it cannot get into the directory where it wants put the show (import out from or import into).

Ny info on where to look for what Sonarr needs would be appreciated. Setup has been running for a couple years almost and very well.

Dirk

Patron
Additional.... Error log for Sabnzbd indicates it can't create what it needs in the /media/downloads directory. That directory is off the root directory (read outside the jail). Both Sonarr and Sabnzbd use that directory outside their jails, which has been working fine for a year.

Dirk

Patron
Were you able to resolve this?

No.

I've got a good 30+ hours into research (mostly reading) and even followed a guide by Joshua on giving datasets outside your jail access to them.

I've discovered that Sabnzbd is also having permission problems. I'm no rookie at working with computers/data/permissions, but in a Windows environment. My biggest problem is WHERE to look for the problem, Neither Sonarr or Sabnzbd gives enough info to be specific.

Following Joshuas guide i got Sabnzbd to change to a different error than "can't create folder" but it is unsure as to if it is from Sabnzbd or return info from Sonarr from post processing.

Thanks for your interest, and any pointers are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.