Photoprism - Truecharts - defualt username password?

arpanj2

Cadet
Hi All,
I am trying out truescale and installed Photoprism via Charts. I am able to access the webui of Photoprism, but I am not sure of default username password
I have tried the below but getting invalid credentials for all - any help?
  • admin/admin
  • admin/password
  • admin/please_change

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I guess the question is about the "official" app, since the TrueCharts app has an initial admin password parameter in the app setup, so I expect there's nothing to ask them about it.

With the container/app running, you can probably just attach to the shell and use this command:
photoprism passwd [username]

I have not tested that, just got it from the official docker docs for photoprism.

Davvo

MVP
I guess the question is about the "official" app, since the TrueCharts app has an initial admin password parameter in the app setup, so I expect there's nothing to ask them about it.
I mean, he specifically mentioned TrueCharts both in the title and the post...

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Fair enough, but I figure it can only be confusion as the TrueCharts app is super-clear...

1674035532209.png

I don't see how you're asking that question if you've installed that app.

The official app, on the other hand, has nowhere to specify it.

I have confirmed that the command I listed above does indeed work (although it seems to ignore the username specified and set the admin password).

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer

danb35

Hall of Famer

sretalla