Iscsi share drive unallocated

ItsSK

Cadet
I have an ISCSI drive which went down for an unknown reason and id like to recover my drive with my data. All I did so far was get my system to boot because when I checked the KVM it was a black screen but all the LEDs were on. Front & backside of the case. Once i got the system to boot I checked the Windows Server to make sure it pulled the iscsi share and it connected but the drive was not showing up in file explorer so then I went to disk management and it wanted me to initalize the drive i hit cancel because both partition styles would fail. then i dont quite remember what i did from there but i got it to the page you see below. and the disk space is unallocated but im unable to view the data or even create a volume this seems very scary. Freenas still says I have 13.5T used but I don't know where my data is... I took a snapshot of the data how it is now. Didnt have any snapshots before this happened. I tried mapping the iscsi path on another machine and it does the same thing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

freenasStorage.PNG

fileserveriscsi.PNG
initalize drive photo.png

ItsSK

Cadet
Were you able to resolve this?
Sadly no I was hoping someone would know. I created a snapshot on FreeNas side so I can revert back if something didn't work and try again but everything I've tried isn't working.