SOLVED how to set Transmission to save data outside jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

fajung

Dabbler
Hello I'm very new in this FreeNas world, I just finished building a PC to use as local Nas, to replace my current "Openwrt router "NAS" ".
on My FreeNas PC I got a 2TB HDD, where I'll put all my series, movies, music etc...
until now my file structure is like this:
/mnt/Storage/Videos/Series/{{Serie_name}}/Season {{series_season}}/{{Serie_name}}.E00E00.
/mnt/Storage/Videos/Movies/{{Movie_name}}.
/mnt/Storage/Transmission/Finished/
/mnt/Storage/Transmission/Incoming/
/mnt/Storage/jail/transmission_1/...
/mnt/Storage/jail/flexget/...
/mnt/Storage/flexget/config.yml *
/mnt/Storage/flexget/db-config.sqlite *

I could do the mapping to make transmission to move the data to incoming and to the Finished on /mnt/Storage/Transmission folder, but the thing is that in the flexget config the download path is set to "path: '/mnt/Storage/Videos/Series/{{series_name}}/Season {{series_season}}'" but this is outsize the jail box, if flexget send a job with that path transmission will save them into "/mnt/Storage/jail/transmission_1/mnt/Storage/Videos/Series/..." instead of "/mnt/Storage/Videos/Series/..." path which I'm trying to do, but don't know how, Is it possible, or is there any other way to do this?

fajung

Dabbler
thanks you, a few minuts later I posted this topic, I realiced that I could do: create "/mnt/Storage/jails/transmission_1/mnt/Storage/Videos/Series/" and mapp it to the real path "/mnt/Storage/Videos/Series" so I don't mess with my head later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.