Get OVPN to access LAN & WAN

IamBartjuuh

Cadet
Hi everybody,

First of all, I am completely new to the entire TrueNAS experience so please don't judge me to hard on weird settings. I am just trying to get it to work. (Sorry for some spelling mistakes) Over the course of serveral months I have tried to get the OpenVPN to work properly. And I think it is time to ask for some help.

I have a question about OpenVPN. I want to be able to setup open VPN as followed. When I am outside my home (where my truenas server is), I want to be able to access my truenas including its jails (and every other device inside my network). So I can manage and use the server when I am not home. It would also be handy to use the network connection from the server as WAN so I dont have to turn on and off OpenVPN everytime I want to search / browse the web.

This is the current setup I have now. After using some of the forum pages whilst searching the web for the problem which are linked down below:

TrueNAS server ip: 192.168.1.190
OpenVPN IP: 192.168.2.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1

First of all lets see my openvpn server settings:
1666808701059.png

Second of all I want to show the static route:
1666808767641.png

Third the Tunables:
1666808936189.png

And at last the firewall script:
1666808982532.png

I use filezilla to upload the ipfw.rules file to the server and have given it 0644 for the right permissions. At least I hope this is correct.

Hope I have provided you guys enough information to help me out.

Looking forward to the provided help. Thanks in advance :)
Greetings, Bart :)