Free Nas freezes with Plex plugin

I have a problem involving Plex & Freenas and unsure what is the cause. I installed Plex a few days ago on my Freenas and the installation went fine creating a jail, adding media etc. I then logged into Plex via the web browser and set up the libraries for Music, Movies & TV series and it started scanning.

The movies scanned fine, next the TV series scanned fine BUT as soon as it comes to the music, this is where it fails. It will start scanning and maybe add around 10/20 artists and then it will continue to look as if it's scanning but stop, if i change to Movies or TV series i am greeted with.

There was an unexpected error loading this library Please visit our forums if you continue to experience problems

Click on trouble shooting or most options and greeted with

Server settings are unavailable.

I sign out and i get the following when trying to sign back in

I try and sign into Freenas GUI and i'm greeted with the following in the web browser

Connecting to NAS"``... Make sure the NAS system is powered on and connected to the network.
# This site can’t be reached

I ping the Plex IP in a Linux terminal and get

"192.168.0.43 icmp_seq=3 Destination Host Unreachable

I ping the freenas and get

From 192.168.0.43 icmp_seq=3 Destination Host Unreachable

I attached a keyboard & monitor to the Freenas and it just sits on the Freenas command line and isn't responsive so i presume it's frozen or locked up. I had to do a hard reset and then turn it back on, his time i kept the monitor and keyboard attached to see if any error messages pop up and it booted up Freenas fine. I then loaded up the web browser GUI for Plex and tried adding the media again and yet again part the way through it fails and the Freenas locks up.

So i have a problem with either the plugin or Freenas, anyone have this problem before or any ideas why Plex is causing it to lock the machine up. I wasn't sure if i should of posted this here or in the Plex forums but as the problem started when i installed a plug in

Freenas - FreeNAS-11.2-U5
Plex - 11.2-RELEASE-p11

If you need any more info let me know, cheers

I am being greeted with this issue now next to Plex in the IPv4 Address in the installed plugins section when i first boot the Freenas, as soon as i restart Plex though it will go away.

DHCP - Network issue: Command '[jexec', 'ioc-plex', 'ifconfig', 'epair0b', 'inet'] returned non-zero exit status 1.