Can't access web interface of plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisvdberge

Cadet
I just installed FreeNAS and installed some plugins. The jails are running, and I can see them on their IP addresses when I scan the network and they are also visible in my router interface.
However, I cannot access the web interfaces of the plugins and get a err_connection_refused in Chrome and also Firefox says unable to connect.
Somehow it seems that I'm trying the wrong port number or something.
I'm trying with Plex, Headphones and Transmission.
There is no firewall active, and I'm getting the same error from another laptop within the local network.
I'm running FreeNAS version FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201602031011

Not sure if relevant, but I am able to access the file shares for 2 systems and users.

Any ideas?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I just installed FreeNAS and installed some plugins. The jails are running, and I can see them on their IP addresses when I scan the network and they are also visible in my router interface.
However, I cannot access the web interfaces of the plugins and get a err_connection_refused in Chrome and also Firefox says unable to connect.
Somehow it seems that I'm trying the wrong port number or something.
I'm trying with Plex, Headphones and Transmission.
There is no firewall active, and I'm getting the same error from another laptop within the local network.
I'm running FreeNAS version FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201602031011

Not sure if relevant, but I am able to access the file shares for 2 systems and users.

Any ideas?
did you start the plugins?

Jailer

Not strong, but bad

chrisvdberge

Cadet
Yes the plugins are running and I'm trying to access them on their default ports. (going there via the plugins section.)
Plex is :32400 if I remember correctly

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
what does 'sockstat' from one of the jails show.
From one of the jails can you ping your computer?

chrisvdberge

Cadet
I did a clean re-install (wanted to use a USB bootdrive and configure extra hdd's anyway) and now all is working. No idea what's different, but at least it is all working beautifully now :)

Bidule0hm

Server Electronics Sorcerer
Corrupted install I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.