Active directory disconnected continuously

sreekanth.ms

Cadet
Hey..

Please note that my TrueNAS-13.0-U6.1 is continuously disconnected from my AD and my users cannot be able to login to TrueNas windows shared folders. Whenever i tried to login with my AD credentials it shows that username or password is incorrect and we cant login to the TrueNas server. Currently i got an alert that

" Attempt to connect to netlogon share failed with error: [EFAULT] failed to call wbcPingDc: Domain is not trusted or cannot be found.. "​

Can anyone help me with the solution.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Hey..

Please note that my TrueNAS-13.0-U6.1 is continuously disconnected from my AD and my users cannot be able to login to TrueNas windows shared folders. Whenever i tried to login with my AD credentials it shows that username or password is incorrect and we cant login to the TrueNas server. Currently i got an alert that

" Attempt to connect to netlogon share failed with error: [EFAULT] failed to call wbcPingDc: Domain is not trusted or cannot be found.. "​

Can anyone help me with the solution.
This may indicate clock instability on the NAS.

Davvo

MVP
For which reason did you think the "Community Contributions" was the right section to post this?