Upgrade Freenas to Truenas

Max90

Explorer
Hello,
I am having problems after updating freenas to truenas:
1) in the dashboard the percentage of CPU that is used remains fixed and does not change in real time, so it is only updated by updating the page.
2) Highest Usage and Hottest do not report data as shown in the screen below
3) The Plex Jails still shows me the words freenas 11.3 and if I try to upgrade it gives me this error: Error: Major ABI change detected, please run 'upgrade' instead.

Attachments

• plex.JPG
    plex.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 170
  • temperatura.JPG
    temperatura.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 175

Redcoat

MVP

Max90

Explorer
Re your points 1 and 2 - this is a known problem to be fixed in next release - see this thread https://www.truenas.com/community/threads/cpu-stats-not-working-in-12-0-u4.93525/page-2#post-648347 for iinfo and a patch.

For your point 3 see https://www.truenas.com/community/t...ge-detected-please-run-upgrade-instead.88390/

The Search function here is your friend...

View attachment 48162
Thanks for the tips! I had not found it.
As for Plex it worked, now it gives me the wording 12.2-RELEASE-p9, I think it's the last.

What do you recommend for the first two points? wait the official update? I read that it will be out in 6 days.

Also I was wondering if it was worth updating the pool as well or waiting for safety.

ah, I forgot. Another problem I found is when you go to plugins and expand a plugin (eg plex) the table with the data is no longer enlarged. The scroll bar is added, it is very inconvenient. I don't know if it is intended or a bug.

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 169

Redcoat

MVP
Thanks for the feedback - glad you made progress!!

What do you recommend for the first two points? wait the official update? I read that it will be out in 6 days.
I suggest that you wait - the issue is only "cosmetic".

Also I was wondering if it was worth updating the pool as well or waiting for safety.
I would not update until you are sure that 12 is working well for you.

Max90

Explorer
Thanks for the feedback - glad you made progress!!

I suggest that you wait - the issue is only "cosmetic".

I would not update until you are sure that 12 is working well for you.
thank you!
and for the last thing I wrote you know something?
I edited the post when you were replying, you probably haven't read.

Redcoat

MVP
On the Plug in question - I don't use them and never have, just regular jails. But, maybe try the Columns function button to add some more and get the data you want? visible

Max90

Explorer
On the Plug in question - I don't use them and never have, just regular jails. But, maybe try the Columns function button to add some more and get the data you want? visible
I'm talking about any plugin, it doesn't expand the description. The columns button only allows you to show more columns.