Updating from U4 to U4.1 broke a few things

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Done and as I expected everything is now working, so for an update that didn't change much theres something not right somewhere

So is this just me and my setup here?
You should file a bug especially since you did 2 fresh install with different versions.

MarkStegaOHI

Cadet
I was unable to upgrade to 4.1 from 4 (kept getting errors about access the boot record) I bought two new USB sticks and did a fresh install of 4.1; My CPU temps are between 0.25C and 16.71C. It is an AMD processor in my system so perhaps the updates to the AMD temperature driver that is part of U5 will be the solution.

Spud

Contributor
Just one more update.

So heres what I did and it seems I have accidentally some how fixed the problem.

Reinstalled U4 apply backup config

Updated to U4.1 and now the graphs are working as expected without any dramas.

I give up!

Last edited:

Spud

Contributor
I was unable to upgrade to 4.1 from 4 (kept getting errors about access the boot record) I bought two new USB sticks and did a fresh install of 4.1; My CPU temps are between 0.25C and 16.71C. It is an AMD processor in my system so perhaps the updates to the AMD temperature driver that is part of U5 will be the solution.

The fresh install is what seems to have fixed it for me in the end.

However, I have never used AMD CPU's but I find it hard to believe those temps even if your system is water cooled .25C to 17C Really???