Status
Not open for further replies.

@ndres

Dabbler
Hello.

I have this issue:

2gy7xpg.jpg

Error: Unable to mount boot-environment 9.10-STABLE-201606072003

¿Is there any workaround to this problem?

Thank very much.

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about

Mirfster

In [System] - [Boot]:
  1. See how much space is left (Size minus Used)
  2. If needed (like you don't have enough free space), delete are any older boot environments
    • I would leave the "Default", "Initial-Install" and whichever one is set to "On Reboot, Now" at the very least

upload_2016-6-24_19-12-18.png

@ndres

Dabbler
In [System] - [Boot]:
  1. See how much space is left (Size minus Used)
  2. If needed (like you don't have enough free space), delete are any older boot environments
    • I would leave the "Default", "Initial-Install" and whichever one is set to "On Reboot, Now" at the very least

View attachment 12367

sw3fd0.jpg

The system is OKEY on free space.

Mirfster

Weird... Yours shows one environment for "Now" and a different one for "On Reboot"... Looks to me like it is still pending a Reboot somehow...

First things first, get a copy of your configuration and save it somewhere other than FreeNAS (Like your computer): [System] - [General] - [Save Config]

Then Select/Highlight the one that shows "On Reboot" and see if you can "Activate" it.
If so, then have the system Reboot and see if everything is good.

If you can't "Activate" it, see if you can Select/Highlight the one that shows "Now" and "Activate" it (trying to get it to have just one show "On Reboot, Now"; like in my screenshot)

Worst case you may need to install a fresh version of FreeNAS and then restore your Configuration...Take a look at this thread: "Upgrading to 9.10 Boot Mount Error"

@ndres

Dabbler
Weird... Yours shows one environment for "Now" and a different one for "On Reboot"... Looks to me like it is still pending a Reboot somehow...

First things first, get a copy of your configuration and save it somewhere other than FreeNAS (Like your computer): [System] - [General] - [Save Config]

Then Select/Highlight the one that shows "On Reboot" and see if you can "Activate" it.
If so, then have the system Reboot and see if everything is good.

If you can't "Activate" it, see if you can Select/Highlight the one that shows "Now" and "Activate" it (trying to get it to have just one show "On Reboot, Now"; like in my screenshot)

Worst case you may need to install a fresh version of FreeNAS and then restore your Configuration...Take a look at this thread: "Upgrading to 9.10 Boot Mount Error"

Perfect instructions.

Thank you so much.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.