Unable to unlock Pools after upgrade 11.2-u7 to 11.3-RELEASE

waqarahmed

iXsystems
iXsystems
We do not have a reproduction case for this issue as we have not been able to reproduce even once. If you are facing this issue and are able to reproduce, please let me know and we can schedule a team viewer session. Thank you

seacowz

Cadet
Just tried upgrading 2 servers from 11.2-U8 to 11.3-U5. Both have the same passphrase. One server worked without problem. The other server would not unlock the encrypted pool no matter what passphrase or recovery key combination I tried. Reverted back to 11.2-U8 where I will stay until this problem is resolved.

Redcoat

MVP

Redcoat

MVP
are you the administrative assistant for @waqarahmed
?? Nope, I'm just a thread reader trying to facilitate a solution for a new forum member ... He said "We do not have a reproduction case for this issue as we have not been able to reproduce even once. If you are facing this issue and are able to reproduce, please let me know and we can schedule a team viewer session. Thank you"

Send him a Private Message (PM) to let him know and work with him directly. Click on his name, choose "Start Conversation".

Last edited:

nathank1989

Contributor
So I see we still really haven't figured out a way around this issue other than decrypting the pools a la @SPo suggestion?