11.2 U7 to 11.3 update - can't encrypt pool and iocage jails gone

Appovis

Cadet
Hi there,
I got a encrypted pool without a passphrase, after updating to 11.3 its not auto decrypting the pool while boot and when using geli recovery key its failing w the msg "Error unlocking". Booting back into 11.2 U7, pool gets automatically decrypted without an issue.

As there is no error msg leading to anywhere and I don't see any similar issues here on the forum I am wondering whats the issue?
Any ideas?

On top all my iocage jails showing up on the 11.3 UI but when booting back into 11.2 U7 non jails are showing up (UI and cli)
As all the jail and jail data is there and running smooth in 11.3 does anybody have an idea how I can get them back up and working in 11.2 U7 again?

Right now the update to 11.3 left me with either no jails or working jails and a missing pool.

Thanks for any help/hints.

Appovis

Cadet
Solved
Why ever, the geli encryption key wasn't copied over to 11.3, after copying the key file from 11.2 U7 to 11.3 and rebooting the system decryption was no problem anymore...

i have non idea why the update messed up iocage on the 11.2 U7 but after 11.3 is working fine I didn't bother to look into that.