TrueNAS Scale kubernetes Error

netspear.io

Dabbler
I wanted to know if anyone would be able to help me with an urgent issue i'm having.
I have TrueNAS scale deployed in our company as a hypervisor running VM's and Dockers.

Yesterday, I was foolish enough to update from TruenNAS scale 22.02.1 to the newest version of TrueNAS scale 22.02.2 After the upgrade, Kubernetes just won't start. I tried doing a clean install and uploading the config file. But Kubernetes still won't start. So none of our dockers are running.

This is the error I'm getting:
------
Current alerts: Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications: (17, 'File exists') Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications: 'spec'
------

This is an error I get when trying to install an app:

------
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 411, in run
await self.future
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 446, in __run_body
rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1133, in nf
res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1265, in nf
return await func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/chart_releases_linux/chart_release.py", line 378, in do_create
await self.middleware.call('kubernetes.validate_k8s_setup')
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1344, in call
return await self._call(
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1293, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/kubernetes_linux/update.py", line 335, in validate_k8s_setup
raise CallError(error)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Kubernetes service is not running.
------

I'm also gettings this error when I try restarting:

------
Failed to start kubernetes cluster for Applications: 'spec'
------

Unfortunately, I was thinking straight, and instead of going back to a previous version, I did a clean install and restored the config file, but that didn't solve the issue either.
I also tried a clean install with TruenNAS scale 22.02.1 and restored the config files, but that didn't help either.

If there is anyway someone would be able to help to get it running again, that would be amazing.