TrueNAS SCALE GPU Statistics Widget

Motley

Cadet
Hi All,

First time user of this software and its capabilities for a free platform are astounding. I've recently setup GPU passthrough to a Plex Docker instance for hardware transcoding and it works like a dream, including with the new tone mapping feature.

The only thing now missing and because I'm a numbers nerd, is being able to see GPU utilization on the dashboard as a widget the same as CPU/RAM/HDD stats. Things like GPU memory usage and the nvenc utilisation would be incredibly handy for Plex purposes and I'm wondering if there is something already out there that can add this type of tile to the dashboard?

If not, this would be a great feature to add sometime in the future (Obviously only just hitting BETA is a huge milestone and this would be low on the list) :)

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
That's a pretty fantastic idea :) I don't think we have it on the roadmap yet, but feel free to put a suggestion ticket into https://jira.ixsystems.com and that's something hopefully we can take a look at getting added down the road. I'd love to see GPU Utilization + Temps as well.

loya

Dabbler
I setup GPU passthrough to a Emby
Not working
Are there any additional parameters required?

maximelu

Explorer
I setup GPU passthrough to a Emby
Not working
Are there any additional parameters required?
You should create your own topic, thiis one is about GPU Statistics widget

Zain

Contributor

Zain

Contributor
Hello, I was just wondering, is this one receiving any eyeballs yet? Thanks.

fenchak87

Cadet
I was wondering if you'll had it in you to add the gpu widget to the allready wonderfull dashboard?

NickF

Guru