TrueNAS Scale 23.10.2 WeiUI issue.

zjx0218

Cadet
安装最新的TrueNAS Scale 23.10.2后,我注意到即使我将语言设置为中文,界面的许多部分仍然显示为英文。在检查 zh-hans 文件时,我发现其中一些已经本地化在这里,但有些丢失了。有谁知道是什么原因导致的?

Translation: After installing the latest TrueNAS Scale 23.10.2, I noticed that even though I set the language to Chinese, many parts of the interface still appeared in English. When checking the zh-hans files, I found that some of them are already localized here, but some are missing. Does anyone know what causes this?
1709390925613.png

1709391021623.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zjx0218

Cadet
After installing the latest TrueNAS Scale 23.10.2, I noticed that even though I set the language to Chinese, there are still many parts of the interface displayed in English. Upon checking the zh-hans files, I found that some of them have been localized here, but some are missing. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

joeschmuck

Old Man
@zjx0218 Please do not cross post the same question on different forum areas. Post in one place is preferred here.

I hope you enjoy the TrueNAS forums.

-Joe

zjx0218

Cadet
这是没人知道这个问题吗?Is this a problem that no one knows about?

PhilD13

Patron
这是没人知道这个问题吗?Is this a problem that no one knows about?
It is known about. You can contribute to the Web Interface Translations into your language if you like.
By default, TrueNAS is available in English. However, users can contribute text string translations for the TrueNAS web interface to help make TrueNAS available in many other languages! Contributing requires a GitHub account and the ability to translate English text into other languages.