Truenas core user unable to connect to map drive using SMB share.

Inditech

Cadet
Hello. I am using a Windows 11 machine wondering if it was anything to do with latest updates yesterday. I suddenly can not connect anymore to Trunas SMB share drive, but can connect fine to it with my iPhone. I have a separate user setup with the share and trying to connect will not accept password. Feeling lost and confused.

Inditech

Cadet
I fixed it! It was windows 11 updates. I did a advanced restart and did the uninstall quality updates! Worked like a charm! Do not updates your windows 11 computers LOL

Inditech

Cadet
Hello. I am using a Windows 11 machine wondering if it was anything to do with latest updates yesterday. I suddenly can not connect anymore to Trunas SMB share drive, but can connect fine to it with my iPhone. I have a separate user setup with the share and trying to connect will not accept password. Feeling lost and confused.
I fixed it! It was windows 11 updates. I did a advanced restart and did the uninstall quality updates! Worked like a charm! Do not updates your windows 11 computers LOL

Alecmascot

Guru
Which update ?

Inditech

Cadet

Attachments

• winre-uninstall-quality-update-23h2-windows-11.webp
    7 KB · Views: 105