Terrible read speeds from 10x6tb ZFS2. Possibly a result of recent TrueNAS-12 upgrade?

I’m running:

TrueNAS-12.0-U5.1
supermicro mbo-x10SRL-F
e5-1620 v3
32gb of ram
I’m still booting from a usb.
NIC: intel X540-sr2
(10) 6tb WD Red Pro in a ZFS2 connected to the 10 SATAs on the mb.
The TrueNAS is about 71% full with lz4 compression ratio at 1.02

Currently, I only have the AFS share set up.

I use the TrueNAS to back up active media projects. Specifically one computer’s 30TB raid. A Hackintosh with a Myricom 10G-PCIE2-8B2-2S (I think) and an ATTO raid card. These machines use a direct connection. No switch or router.

The TrueNAS actually spends 99% of the time off. These backups occur once a month or whenever a new project with lots of media starts. It’s not day-to -day. But every now and then I need to wipe the workstation's raid and use the TrueNAS to pull the media back on.

And there’s my problem.

I’m trying to move 25TB of media and I’m only getting 100 MB/s. I used to get 300-400+. Disk Speed Tests on the ATTO RAID give me 800+ reads and writes. I’ve tested the NICs with iperf and get full 10g speeds.

The drives are all performing exactly the same so I don’t see a drive dragging everyone down. I think I screwed something up upgrading from 9 to 12, but I didn’t notice because I haven’t needed high read speeds until now.

Any help or thoughts on how to approach this issue will be greatly appreciated.