Sonarr : can't see the folders within the source destination path

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
No problem. It looks like the fix is simple this time, lol.

If you looks at the error, the below path /mnt is missing a "t".
/mn/media/complete/movies/Bill.And.Teds.Excellent.Adventure.1989.WS.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.X264-OSiRiS

I'm not familiar with Radarr, but I believe you were using "watched" folders not nzbToMedia sciprts for post-processing. So the setting should be in there.

michiganblue82

Dabbler
Ha! Wow, embarassing. I fixed it however I'm still getting the same error. Radarr is essnetially the same plugin as Sonarr but for movies, nearly identical. For some reason I fixed the path in SAB but still getting a permissions error:
The file now get's moved to the Sab Complete > Movies folder but the permissions are still 0644 but owner still 8675309.

Couldn't import movie /mnt/media/complete/movies/Bill.and.Teds.Excellent.Adventure.1989.1080p.BrRip.x264.YIFY-Obfuscated/SbQb3l9A8ctktp03GM1HdbUr09bmW5EhlWqlWg0FSbat3EjmlD3lO4ydqNJ2B.mp4: Access to the path is denied.

I have radarr set permissions to file (0755) and folder (0777). For whatever reason, the file sits in the SAB complete folder and never renamed and moved to the Movies Folder.

**EDIT. I take it back. Looks like the file was moved to "Movies" but the permissions are 0644 and the owner of the folder is 392 which I assume is Radarr??? Ugh! So looks like it's another permissions error when moving the file to Movies and not setting to at least 0666?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Ok, looks like you created your own jail for it. I think the issue is the radarr package by default uses its own user 'radarr' which doesn't match the 'media' user sabnzbd is using. Below are 2 fixes, I actually suggest you do both.

Set SABnzbd Config > Folders > Permissions for completed downloads = 777

I'm not sure if FreeNAS creates the media user (with UID 8675309) in your radarr jail? If not, this should create the user in the jail.
Code:
pw useradd -n media -u 8675309 -d /nonexistent -s /sbin/nologin

Then I suggest you have radarr run as the media user which should have everything running together better.
Code:
service radarr stop
sysrc 'sonarr_user=media'
chown -R media:media /usr/local/radarr
service radarr start

michiganblue82

Dabbler
Just applied these commands and now the jail won't start. Very interesting. For the code mentioned above, should it be:

service radarr stop
sysrc 'sonarr_user=media' (change bold to "radarr"???)
service radarr start

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Just applied these commands and now the jail won't start. Very interesting. For the code mentioned above, should it be:

service radarr stop
sysrc 'sonarr_user=media' (change bold to "radarr"???)
service radarr start
Your right it should be radarr!
Code:
sysrc 'radarr_user=media'
service radarr start

Are you sure the jail won't start, or just the service?

Status
Not open for further replies.