Sonarr "Completed Download Handling" not working?

tmacka88

Patron
Hi,

Ive installed sonarr through freenas plugin repo. Everything works except for Completed Download Handling.

I obviously have API to sab setup and storage as follows:

Jail:
sonarr_1 source: /mnt/volume/media/tv destination: /media

media folder in sonar jail has 777 permisions.

This is what I am getting in the logs on sonarr:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /var/db/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/tv-show-name.avi/

Am I missing something?

Also can we install updates within the sonarr GUI or only through FreeNAS GUI?

bigzaj

Explorer
did you map your data set where the dls reside to "/var/db/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete"? Sonaar is looking for that exact path the Sabnzbd is passing so you need to have that path mapped in the Sonarr jail.

tmacka88

Patron
did you map your data set where the dls reside to "/var/db/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete"? Sonaar is looking for that exact path the Sabnzbd is passing so you need to have that path mapped in the Sonarr jail.

I do have another storage mapped:

/mnt/volume/jails/sabnzbd_1/var/db/sabnzbd/downloads/complete

/downloads-complete

But I don't understand how sonarr knows of this location as there is no way of telling it in the settings where the downloads reside.

I thought that it was passed through the API so didn't need storage setup like this other then where the media is located.

Can you provide a little more info on where to map the sabnzbd downloads/complete folder too?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigzaj

Explorer
What is the dataset / folder mapping of the complete downloads for the files sabnzbd is downloading?

That mapping needs to be setup as a storage location for Sonarr with the matching sabnzbd path mounted to the jail as a location.

tmacka88

Patron
What is the dataset / folder mapping of the complete downloads for the files sabnzbd is downloading?

That mapping needs to be setup as a storage location for Sonarr with the matching sabnzbd path mounted to the jail as a location.

Here are my storage mapping (img)

mlGDB

So Sonarr is finding and downloading shows based off missing files in my NAS, but it still isn't automatically handling completed files.

If I manually do it via Wanted > Manual Import it works fine.

Daniyal

Dabbler
Hi, did you manage to resolve this issue? if so please let me know the solution. Presently moving the files from the downloads folder to the show folders manually.

I mounted my media dataset to sonarr and qbittorrent with separate folders housing shows and downloads, while qbittorrent downloads the shows without any issues, the post completion handling or moving to the relevant show folders is just not happening. Would appreciate any advice that may prove useful.

Thank you!