Sickrage plugin will not start after last update

Bruce Wilfong

Explorer
Just for clarity, when I first installed all the packages (sab, couch, trans, and sickrage) I followed a guide for FN 9.3. This was basically creating the sabnzdb jail and installing the other plug in into that jail. So when you ssh into FN, you do a jls, find sab jail, jexec into sab#. from there you can do ls -l and should see the pbi directory that contains sickrage. I would assume that if you did not install the plugin into sabnzdb then when you jls you should see a sickrage jail.

Sparx

Contributor
I guess this isnt iocage then, and doesnt apply to me. All my jails are iocage.

Bashern

Dabbler
I believe the data is in /usr/local/sickrage/sickrage/, but I tried the isntructions to replace with sickchill and now I get this:

Code:
service sickrage start
Starting sickrage.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/sickrage/SickBeard.py", line 69, in <module>
	import sickbeard
  File "/usr/local/sickrage/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 46, in <module>
	from sickbeard import (auto_postprocessor, dailysearcher, db, helpers, logger, metadata, naming, post_processing_queue, properFinder, providers, scheduler,
  File "/usr/local/sickrage/sickbeard/dailysearcher.py", line 27, in <module>
	from sickbeard import common, db, logger, network_timezones
  File "/usr/local/sickrage/sickbeard/common.py", line 40, in <module>
	from sickrage.helper import video_screen_size
ImportError: No module named sickrage.helper
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/sickrage: WARNING: failed to start sickrage

marcevan

Patron
Tested and works.

Only question now is: has anyone done the unknown version of SickChill and done the upgrade?

Sparx

Contributor
Oh yes. Now its back. Thanks for pointing that out Bashern. Now Im on SickChill instead. Long live..etc etc.

marcevan

Patron
And now, of course, I do the sickrage plugin, use the code to make it sickchill and it works. Now, transmission plugin keeps turning off. Not the jail, just the plugin.

diskdiddler

Wizard
And now, of course, I do the sickrage plugin, use the code to make it sickchill and it works. Now, transmission plugin keeps turning off. Not the jail, just the plugin.
Try qbittorrent, it's a better package

amorak

Dabbler
Can anyone assist? I am on FreeNAS 9.10.2 and I have tried the fix, but when I triy and fetch sickchill I get the following error:

Code:

root@sabnzbd_1:/var/db/sickrage # fetch https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/releases/tag/v2018.10.16-3
49056:error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version:/usr/src/secure/lib/libssl/../../../crypto/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:585:
fetch: https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/releases/tag/v2018.10.16-3: Authentication error
root@sabnzbd_1:/var/db/sickrage #

marcevan

Patron
Probably need openssl or upgrade to higher openssl.

Try: apt-get install openssl

If that proceeds to an install then try the code again.

If it's already installed..

Try: apt-get update [and then after that try:] apt-get upgrade

hertzsae

Contributor
Can anyone assist? I am on FreeNAS 9.10.2 and I have tried the fix, but when I triy and fetch sickchill I get the following error:

Code:

root@sabnzbd_1:/var/db/sickrage # fetch https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/releases/tag/v2018.10.16-3
49056:error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version:/usr/src/secure/lib/libssl/../../../crypto/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:585:
fetch: https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/releases/tag/v2018.10.16-3: Authentication error
root@sabnzbd_1:/var/db/sickrage #

I got the same error. What I did to fix it was download https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/archive/v2018.10.13-2.tar.gz through my browser on my desktop. It downloaded with a different name, so I renamed it back to "v2018.10.13-2.tar.gz". Then I transferred that file over to temp folder on a shared location on my NAS. I went back into my jails command line and went in that temp directory. I was then able to pick up at the "tar xzf v2018.10.13-2.tar.gz" step.

Here's the directions from tstorm that I used

Code:
sed -i '.bak' -e 's@^git_remote_url = .*$@git_remote_url = https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill.git@g' /var/db/sickrage/config.ini*
rm config.ini.bak*

rm -r /usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage
wget https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/archive/v2018.10.13-2.tar.gz
tar xzf v2018.10.13-2.tar.gz
mv SickChill-2018.10.13-2 /usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage
chown -R media:media /usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage
rm v2018.10.13-2.tar.gz
service sickrage restart

Fixed a few things in your code, it worked when I did service sickrage start but the plugin showed it was off. I restarted the jail and it reverted to another commit. Not sure why.

EDIT: after a few tries, deleting all my old config backups, and skipping service sickrage restart in favor of just turning it on via gui. I was finally able to update to the most current version on two different installs I've had for a few years.

strudel

Dabbler
Hi guys, just switch to SickChill also and now I'm getting this error message :
Code:
2018-10-18 11:07:52 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-279121 :: [TorrentLeech] :: [2a781a0] Request failed: Command '['node', '-e', u'console.log(require(\'vm\').runInNewContext(\'var s,t,o,p,b,r,e,a,k,i,n,g,f, DAlHsft={"Sq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}; ;DAlHsft.Sq+=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]));+DAlHsft.Sq.toFixed(10) + 20\', Object.create(null), {timeout: 5000}));']' returned non-zero exit status 1

Any clue what causes this?

Thanks

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
In case someone wanted to switch to SickChill these steps should work
Code:
service sickrage onestop
rm -r /usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage
fetch --no-verify-peer "https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/archive/master.tar.gz"
tar -zxf master.tar.gz
mv SickChill-master /usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage
chown -R media:media /usr/pbi/sickrage-amd64/share/sickrage/SickRage
rm master.tar.gz
service sickrage start

You could obviously adjust the URL for Medusa.

strudel

Dabbler
Hi,

Followed the steps outlined above by Joshua, still getting :

2018-10-18 11:07:52 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-279121 :: [TorrentLeech] :: [2a781a0] Request failed: Command '['node', '-e', u'console.log(require(\'vm\').runInNewContext(\'var,e,a,k,i,n,g,f, DAlHsft={"Sq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}; ;DAlHsft.Sq+=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]));+DAlHsft.Sq.toFixed(10) + 20\', Object.create(null), {timeout: 5000}));']' returned non-zero exit status 1

Can someone help me with this error?

Thanks

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hi,

Followed the steps outlined above by Joshua, still getting :

2018-10-18 11:07:52 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-279121 :: [TorrentLeech] :: [2a781a0] Request failed: Command '['node', '-e', u'console.log(require(\'vm\').runInNewContext(\'var,e,a,k,i,n,g,f, DAlHsft={"Sq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}; ;DAlHsft.Sq+=+((!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]));+DAlHsft.Sq.toFixed(10) + 20\', Object.create(null), {timeout: 5000}));']' returned non-zero exit status 1

Can someone help me with this error?

Thanks
I didn't know part of sickrage used node. you could install it in the sickrage jail with "pkg install node"
https://www.reddit.com/r/sickrage/comments/8tiv40/missing_nodejs_error_freenas_111/

strudel

Dabbler
Hi Joshua, thank you for your answer. I did that and I still get the same error messages...

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Hi Joshua, thank you for your answer. I did that and I still get the same error messages...
what happens when you run the 'node -v' command in the jail?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Shared object "libdl.so.1" not found, required by "libuv.so.1"
hmm, some googling showed someone fixing it by updating their freenas jail. you coukd try the following to see if the library is somewhere in the jail just not being found
"locate libdl.so"

strudel

Dabbler
Thanks for your reply, I did the Locate thing and it showed nothing, went manually inside the jail folder to perform a search, again not there, I read some posts (https://www.reddit.com/r/freenas/comments/9lijuy/installing_openvpn_completely_breaks_the_jail/) that suggested to copy/paste the file from the FreeNAS ISO, which I did and it still doesn't work, Node -v returns the same error.

I did a pkg update && upgrade also, no error there but it doesn't change anything...

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Thanks for your reply, I did the Locate thing and it showed nothing, went manually inside the jail folder to perform a search, again not there, I read some posts (https://www.reddit.com/r/freenas/comments/9lijuy/installing_openvpn_completely_breaks_the_jail/) that suggested to copy/paste the file from the FreeNAS ISO, which I did and it still doesn't work, Node -v returns the same error.

I did a pkg update && upgrade also, no error there but it doesn't change anything...
i have a feeling that library is part of the OS files, not a package. maybe you can try creating a new jail to test things, and see if installing node works. or maybe older versions of node would not need that library