SOLVED Sickbeard broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
So I had everything screwed up. I tried to update to 9.3.1 and it was throwing errors. I ended up having to roll back to a previous environment from months ago in order to update to the latest, which I thought was without issues, but now my Sickbeard plugin isn't working. My entire list of shows is still there. It will snatch and download via SABnzbd just fine. The issue is that it won't post-process. It seems it doesn't have access to the folder that the shows are downloaded to as it shows that there is nothing to process even with 11 files in the folder. If I try to add a new show it fails because it can't create the directory, and any existing shows it thinks the directory is missing even though it isn't. It sounds like a permissions thing but I have no idea how to fix it as I can't find the guide I used to help me set it up and have no idea how to do so on my own.

I should also note, that the GUI thinks there is an update available for the plugin, but when I click the update button it fails and says something along the lines of : Middleware.error failed to create the PBI

Edit:

Never mind. Posted too soon. Apparently when attempting to update the PBI, the shares were umounted so the plugin couldn't see them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.