SFF Build Ideas

Greetings all,

I'm trying to put together a desktop ITX SSD array, but the parts are few and incompatibilities are many. Worst case, I will just continue my current system of "random pile of external drives I disperse throughout my living space", but I'd really like to move away from that. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a rough outline of what I have decided so far:
8x SATA disks (Probably 870 Evos bought separately, unless something else speaks to me) in RaidZ2 or Z3 in a Silverstone CS280
Probably 32GB ECC in one stick (e.g. SuperMicro 32GB ECC DDR4 3200, whatever is compatible with the MB) and add more as needed
Corsair SF750 (I would get the 450 but it's not available anywhere that I've looked).

As for a MB/CPU, this is where my search has found significant difficulties. I just need the combination to have ECC support. IPMI is a nice to have, but if not, I'd like graphics so I don't need to shuffle drives around. So far, here are some I've found:
AsRock Rack E3C256D2I (LGA 1200) + A used Xeon E2314 on ebay
Supermicro MBD-X11SCL-IF-O (LGA 1151 300) + LSI HBA + Some i3 or other used xeon

Is there anywhere I can get a comprehensive list of intel cpus with ECC support (ideally also sorted by socket)? The intel website is busted and won't let me search their products. AMD is another option, but I cannot figure out their maze of "ECC-maybe" mb/cpus and broken vendor search functions.

So far I think this one is the winner out of all of my ideas:

MotherboardASRock C246 WSI ITX
CPUi3-8100T
Memory1x 32GB DDR4 2666 ECC Reg
Disks8x 1TB Samsung 870 Evo (z2 or z3)
Boot DriveA tiny m.2 drive (with the config mirrored on a usb drive?)
PSUEVGA Supernova 450 GM
CaseSilverstone CS280

Currently, I'm torn on the cpu choice, namely 8100 or 8100T or if I should pick a xeon (e.g. E-2104G). Any suggestions (on any aspect)?

Also, I forgot to point out: is 450W sufficient? It seems so to me, but I'm not exactly an expert on this topic.

sretalla